• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Marna Ross Shares Successful Recruiting Tips at Shows

In summary, Marna Ross suggests actively engaging with potential candidates, creating a positive and welcoming atmosphere, and showcasing the unique aspects of your company when recruiting at shows. She also advises having eye-catching displays or visuals, offering interactive activities or demonstrations, and providing informative handouts or brochures about your company to make your booth stand out. Networking is crucial for recruiting purposes, and Marna Ross recommends attending networking events and actively reaching out to individuals who may be interested in your company. To effectively communicate the benefits of working for your company at shows, it is important to highlight specific perks or opportunities and tailor your messaging to the needs and interests of potential candidates. Some common mistakes to avoid when recruiting at shows include being too pushy or aggressive,
babywings76
Gold Member
My director passed this on to us:
Player or if that doesn't work, try this: http://pattimocerino.audioacrobat.com/download/TrainingCallwMarnaRossSuccessfulTips.mp3 "It features Marna Ross an Executive Director who recruited 32 people last year. The crazy thing is that Marna recruits them at her shows. I hope you will take the 30 minutes to listen to this call. It could change how you do your business!"

Excellent call - thanks for sharing!!

This was really good! I'm going to have to remember the
"I'm wondering if you've won the lottery or been abducted by aliens or simply are super busy like the rest of the world!..."

Thanks for sharing! I'm home today working on fundraiser packets. I think I might listen a second and third time to let it soak into my brain! I've been kinda dense lately so maybe repetition is what I need! ;)

I'm glad you posted this. I was supposed to be on that call yesterday and completely forgot!!

1. What are some tips for successful recruiting at shows?

Marna Ross suggests actively engaging with potential candidates, creating a positive and welcoming atmosphere, and showcasing the unique aspects of your company.

2. How can I make my booth stand out to attract potential recruits?

Marna Ross recommends having eye-catching displays or visuals, offering interactive activities or demonstrations, and providing informative handouts or brochures about your company.

3. How important is networking at shows for recruiting purposes?

Networking is crucial, as it allows you to make connections with potential candidates and other professionals in your industry. Marna Ross suggests attending networking events and actively reaching out to individuals who may be interested in your company.

4. How can I effectively communicate the benefits of working for my company at shows?

Marna Ross advises highlighting specific perks or opportunities, such as a positive company culture, growth potential, or unique projects. It's also important to listen to the needs and interests of potential candidates and tailor your messaging accordingly.

5. Are there any common mistakes to avoid when recruiting at shows?

Marna Ross cautions against being too pushy or aggressive, as it can turn off potential candidates. It's also important to have a clear and concise message, as well as a well-trained team to represent your company at the show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• finley1991
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
finley1991
  • pcchefjane
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • Chef Kearns