• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hanging up My Apron-Lots to Sell

In summary, "Hanging up My Apron-Lots to Sell" is a promotion offered by Pampered Chef for consultants who are leaving the company. It allows them to sell their inventory at discounted prices, providing an opportunity for consultants to earn extra income and for customers to purchase high-quality products at lower costs. To participate, consultants must submit a request and follow the guidelines provided. The available products are limited to the inventory of participating consultants and may include kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and other Pampered Chef products. Prices are determined by the consultants themselves and are typically lower than regular retail prices. All sales are final and no returns or exchanges are allowed. Customers are advised to carefully review the products before purchasing.
husbandwifepcteam
Well I'm hanging up my PC apron and will be selling many of my products.
Email me for a list if you are interested.
[email protected]

just sent you a message

message sent

Just sent you an e-mail. Thanks!

What is "Hanging up My Apron-Lots to Sell"?

"Hanging up My Apron-Lots to Sell" is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef that allows consultants to sell off their inventory at discounted prices before leaving the company. It is a great opportunity for consultants to earn some extra income and for customers to purchase high-quality products at a lower cost.

How can I participate in "Hanging up My Apron-Lots to Sell"?

In order to participate in "Hanging up My Apron-Lots to Sell", you must be a current Pampered Chef consultant who is leaving the company. You will need to submit a request to participate and follow the guidelines provided by the company.

What products are available for purchase during "Hanging up My Apron-Lots to Sell"?

The products available for purchase during "Hanging up My Apron-Lots to Sell" are limited to the inventory of the consultants who are participating. The products may include kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and other Pampered Chef products.

How are the prices determined for the products in "Hanging up My Apron-Lots to Sell"?

The consultants participating in "Hanging up My Apron-Lots to Sell" are responsible for setting their own prices for their inventory. These prices are typically lower than the regular retail prices, making it a great opportunity for customers to get discounted products.

Can I return or exchange products purchased during "Hanging up My Apron-Lots to Sell"?

No, all sales during "Hanging up My Apron-Lots to Sell" are final. There are no returns or exchanges allowed. Please make sure to carefully review the products before making a purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jnhr1986
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
hltnut22
  • DCoopPC
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • rompydompy