• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hanging up My Apron :( --- Tons of Items for Sale :)

In summary, the person is selling a variety of Pampered Chef items because they are no longer able to continue with their business. They have listed all the items and their prices on a word attachment, and are willing to provide pictures upon request. They also have some free items available, and shipping is not included in the prices. The seller prefers to be contacted through email and will update the list as items are sold. Some of the items listed include cookbooks, recipe cards, catalog inserts, notepads, stickers, and show slides for different themes.
arksheets
I am having to hang up my apron because of quite a few reasons. I will be back but I don't know when so I'm going to sell some great items to help you and your business.

ALL the items and prices are listed on the word attachment and for some reeason its a little difficult to read so let me know if you have questions. If you would like to see a picture of any of the items just let me know.
I also have some items listed for FREE (you just pay shipping). Many were fliers made by me for my shows but like I say I can send you a pic to see if you are interested. Also some of the PC items i.e. fliers catalogs etc. may be out of date but, hey its free right?!?! I just hate to throw them away if you might be able to use it :)

PLEASE E-MAIL ME (FOR A QUICKER RESPONSE) at [email protected]. I will be checking my PM's but not as often as I check my email. Also as items are sold I will update my list.

SHIPPING IS NOT INCLUDED IN THE PRICE!!! But so I don't overcharge I will let you know the shipping after I am informed of the items you are interested in.

Thanks so much for looking :)
Adrienne

Attachments

• pampered chef items for sale .doc
    61.5 KB · Views: 566
Okay zip code is 73055 interested in season's best, citrus peelers, recipe cards, gift certificate, thank yu with chef hat, im having a cookint show, pc log stickers, you'd be great at what I do, cooking show invites, door prize slips, dvd's mini catalog tote, and the free items if you have not already got them to go to someone thanks just let me know

zipcode 78552 I am interested in: Mini catalogs, discover us brochure, roll of tickets, both logo tshirts, join us brochures, and recipe cards.
[email protected]

I would like to buy the two booklets of cooking show tally sheets zipcode 14804

Dina Atnip said:
Okay zip code is 73055 interested in season's best, citrus peelers, recipe cards, gift certificate, thank yu with chef hat, im having a cookint show, pc log stickers, you'd be great at what I do, cooking show invites, door prize slips, dvd's mini catalog tote, and the free items if you have not already got them to go to someone thanks just let me know
Dina I just sent you an email to the email address attached to your chefsuccess account. The shipping would be the price of a large flat rate box

jbakerpc said:
I would like to buy the two booklets of cooking show tally sheets zipcode 14804
jbakerpc the shipping for the tallies is $5.50 in a small flat rate envelope.

Interested in the logo wear both shirts shipping to 60110, discover us Brochures, Join Us Prochures, cookbook Draw Slips for booths, roll of tickets,your way your life DVD , Wedding Showing Brochure and Slips

UPDATED ITEMS LIST
I have attached an updated list of the items that are sold, pending / waiting for payment, and still available. the best way to reach me is still by email [email protected] Thanks again for looking :)

Attachments

• pampered chef items for sale .doc
    74 KB · Views: 430
Here are the items I still have available.
I found a few more Items that I had forgotten to list.I would LOVE to make a deal to get rid of it in groups that's why I didn't include the prices. E-MAIL IS THE BEST WAY TO REACH ME!!!

Pampered Chef Items List

6 Help Whip Cancer Pins
3 Large, 8 medium, 11 small Twixits clips (assorted colors: pink, white, and maroon)
25 Pan Scrapers
Eggplant Colored Tile Pattern: ALL BRAND NEW IN PACKAGE
1 Table Runner
4 Cloth Napkins
8 Napkin Rings
3 Breast Cancer Awareness Notepads (pink ribbon designs on them) Not Pampered Chef but still great for whip cancer month
90 I LOVE Referrals Stickers
Catalog Tote Inserts (Never used)
2012 Consultant Planner
Framed Theme Show ideas (examples of ideas on the page: Death by chocolate, martini party, icecream social, will it be king or queen of the kitchen?, Grillin and chillin couples show, etc) I can write info about each one if you are interested, this was a "my idea" kinda thing
2 Cooking Show Tally Pads
Show Slides (for notebook or flipchart)
-6 O'clock salads
-Decadent Desserts
-Gameday Ideas
-Sweet and simple
-Trifle Bowl
-Stainless Cookware
Cooking Show Planning Guides
Your Life Your Way DVD
Discover Us Brochures
Consultant agreements
Booking Slide
Breast Cancer Awareness fliers from the American Cancer Society
5 packs of order forms $4.50 & $4.25 Shipping
Wedding Registry Fliers and inserts
Personal Fliers for Hosts and Guests
-Guest Wishlist
-5-15-5 for Hosts How to make it the best show possible
-$600 is the magic # for fundraisers
-50 people in 5 min.
-7 steps to a $1000 catalog show.
Anything else flier wise that I have I will add it to your package.

Thanks and just let me know what your interested in or if you need to see pictures of anything.

1. What items are for sale?

There are a variety of items for sale, including kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and serving pieces.

2. Are the items new or used?

The items are gently used and in excellent condition. Some may be brand new and still in their original packaging.

3. How can I purchase an item?

You can purchase an item by contacting the seller through the provided contact information in the listing. Payments can be made through various methods, such as PayPal or Venmo.

4. Is there a return policy?

Due to the nature of the items being sold, all sales are final. However, if there is an issue with an item, please contact the seller to discuss potential solutions.

5. Can I negotiate the price?

Some sellers may be open to negotiating the price, but it ultimately depends on the seller. It's best to contact the seller and discuss any potential negotiations.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• 1PamperedMommy
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • PamperedGirl_KC
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pcmealswithme