• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hanging up My Apron ( Items for Sale)

In summary, the items for sale are gently used for demonstrations and are in excellent condition, with some showing slight wear and tear. Most items are still covered under the manufacturer's warranty, but specific information can be obtained by contacting the seller. Pictures of the items are available upon request. Unfortunately, returns are not accepted, but the seller ensures accuracy in the item's condition and provides pictures for confidence in purchasing. There is a discount for buying multiple items, and pricing options can be discussed by contacting the seller.
elizabethfox
Gold Member
Lots of Items For SaleI am leaving the Pampered Chef biz and I have a ton of consultant items for sale. Here is the list of paperwork and consultant items. I do have two catalog items for sale as well.. you can email me at [email protected] if you would like to know what they are.

EVERYTHING HAS BEEN TAKEN :) Thanks everyone!
I am sad to leave PC, but I am just not getting enough business in my area to make it worth the time and effort I have been putting into it. I also am trying to start out my own business of handmade items ( hats, headbands, photo props, etc) and trying to do both and take care of a 5 and 8 month old and everything else is just wearing me out! LOLIf you have a facebook or like to shop on Etsy look me up :)Facebook: Soft & Sweet Boutique | FacebookEtsy: Soft & Sweet Boutique by elizabethfox2007 on EtsyThanks :)

Last edited:
I don't need any items, but I love your products. I just liked you on FB!

I just PMed you.

pm'd you. let me know

Sent you a PM. Thanks

Good Luck with your new business!

pampchefrhondab said:
I don't need any items, but I love your products. I just liked you on FB!

Thank You! I enjoy making things and my 9 month old is the perfect model..LOL

I am going through all the messages and will get back with everyone in the am.. Thanks!

Do you still have the table cloth and money bag?

Just pm'd you. Thanks!

No both of those items are gone.
pctharper said:
Do you still have the table cloth and money bag?

Ok the list has been updated. I would really like this stuff gone asap.

thanks everyone :)

1. What is the condition of the items for sale?

The items for sale have been gently used for demonstrations and are in excellent condition. Some may show slight wear and tear, but overall they are in great shape.

2. Are the items still covered under warranty?

The warranty for each item varies, but most of them are still covered under the manufacturer's warranty. Please contact us for specific warranty information on the item you are interested in.

3. Can I see pictures of the items before purchasing?

Yes, we have pictures of all the items for sale available upon request. Just let us know which item you are interested in and we will send you pictures.

4. Can I return items if I am not satisfied?

Unfortunately, we do not accept returns on items for sale. We make sure to accurately describe the condition of each item and provide pictures, so you can be confident in your purchase.

5. Is there a discount for buying multiple items?

Yes, we offer a discount for purchasing multiple items. Please contact us for more information and to discuss pricing options.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• 1PamperedMommy
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • arksheets
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
arksheets
  • Suzanne Johnson