• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hanging up the Apron. . . Items for Sale

In summary, items purchased from "Hanging up the Apron. . . Items for Sale" can be returned within 30 days for a full refund, are covered under warranty, are brand new, cannot be further discounted with a consultant discount, and are regularly updated with new items. Please refer to our return and warranty policies for more details.
{*mandy*}
Gold Member
Hello all cheffers. . . I have decided to hang my apron on selling Pampered Chef. Things have not been busy for me some time so I have decided now is the time to get out.
I have a list of items for sale, please ask me any questions & will I get to them as soon as I can. All prices are negotiable, just ask.

Thanks so much

Mandy

View attachment 11948

Attachments

• pc items for sale updated list.txt
    2.8 KB · Views: 407
Last edited:
Just PMd you!

{*mandy*} said:
Hello all cheffers. . . I have decided to hang my apron on selling Pampered Chef. Things have not been busy for me some time so I have decided now is the time to get out.
I have a list of items for sale, please ask me any questions & will I get to them as soon as I can. All prices are negotiable, just ask.

Thanks so much

Mandy

View attachment 11948

I just PM"d you :)

Meredith
If you click onto the Attachment 11948 you will find the list & prices there.

Thanks Mandy

I have the attachment link above

Thanks Mandy

I just pm'd what I would like if it is still available :)

I sent you a reply

bumping. . . .
I still have many items left.

Attachments

2.8 KB · Views: 294
Just pm'd you =)

I just pm'd you !!

I just pm'd you too.

PCJGarret, pchef Christy & Chef Bobby -
I have sent you all messages.

Bumping. . .
Updated list of items

Attachments

2.5 KB · Views: 330

1. Can I return items I purchased from "Hanging up the Apron. . . Items for Sale"?

Yes, all items purchased from "Hanging up the Apron. . . Items for Sale" can be returned within 30 days of purchase for a full refund. Please see our return policy for more details.

2. Are the items on sale from "Hanging up the Apron. . . Items for Sale" still covered under warranty?

Yes, all items sold from "Hanging up the Apron. . . Items for Sale" are still covered under our standard warranty policy. However, please note that items sold at a reduced price may have a shorter warranty period.

3. Are the items on sale from "Hanging up the Apron. . . Items for Sale" brand new or used?

All items sold from "Hanging up the Apron. . . Items for Sale" are brand new and have not been used. They may have been opened for display or demonstration purposes, but they are all in new condition.

4. Can I use my Pampered Chef consultant discount on items from "Hanging up the Apron. . . Items for Sale"?

No, the items sold from "Hanging up the Apron. . . Items for Sale" are already heavily discounted and cannot be further discounted with a consultant discount.

5. How often are new items added to "Hanging up the Apron. . . Items for Sale"?

New items are added to "Hanging up the Apron. . . Items for Sale" on a regular basis, usually once a month. Be sure to check back frequently for new deals and items!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chef2you
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
chef2you
  • {*mandy*}
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • PamperedGirl_KC