• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hanging up My Apron After 4 Years - Many Items for Sale!

In summary, the expert summarizer found more products for sale, including Cooking Show invites, recruiting DVDs, and more.
hmolah
Hello all- After some careful consideration, and evaulation of my goals, I've decided to hang up my apron and move onto other things. While I love PC - I just don't have the drive to sell it! I'll be someone's great customer though! lol

So, I have many many items to sell. Now, I know this will be chaotic as many will want the same items, so I must say that I need SERIOUS inquiries only! Please don't PM me unless you really plan to purchase the items. Also, PM is the best - I may not check the postings in the thread as quickly as I get the PMs. I'll be adding more over time I'm sure. I accept and prefer Paypal. But, will accept money orders. I won't accept cash or checks! Shipping is based on the items you purchase and weight/priority, etc. PM me with your list and any questions you have! Thanks!

Items up for grabs -

********** SEE UPDATED LIST BELOW!!! *************

Last edited:
I would like the stickers and the license plate cover. PM me the shipping to 62451 Thanks!

Sent you a PM. Thanks!

I PM'd you. Thanks.

Pm'd you too

UPDATE! Ok - here's where we stand!!Items up for grabs -

* F/W 2008 Write In receipts - $5 - SOLD
* 2.5 packs of mini catalogs - $5 - SOLD
* 2 packs of Cooking Show Fliers - $1 - HOLD
* 2007 RU trivet new in box - $9
* Leather table cloth (used with stains UNDERneath) - $5 - HOLD
* Table top flip chart with inserts - $5 - HOLD
* 2 Black (used once) 6' square table cloths - $5 ea, or $9 for both - HOLD
* Guest info slips - FREE - SOLD
* Game Day and Desserts F/W 2008 recipes - $1 - SOLD
* 2007 Conference totes - $8 each (can be used as laptop bags, etc) - SOLD
* Large (comes with kit) consultant tote- $20
* Tool turn about tote (older) $5 (zipper works - missing pull up tab) - HOLD
* Catalog tote- $5 - SOLD
* Red women's PC embroidered shirt size LARGE!- $5 - SOLD
* PC Car cling (NEW) (window decal) - $8 - SOLD
* License plate frame - $3 - HOLD
* Cookware bags - old (small and large) - $8 - SOLD
* Lemon Aid #2301-02 - $3 - SOLD
* Stars and Stripes PC Apron NEW - $10 - SOLD
* 2 packs - 2 different styles - Printable PC biz cards - $8 - SOLD
* Med. door hangar bags - $3 - SOLD
* 3-2-1 mouse pad - $3
* Cooking show tally fliers - $1- SOLD
* 2 pack printable sales receipts - $3 - HOLD
* Customer labels pack (new) - $1 - SOLD
* 2005 - Move it - you won't lose it CD - $1- SOLD
* Keys to recruiting CD '05 - $1
* Cooking shows in action DVD - $1 - SOLD
* Folder PC stickers (larger size) and various metal buttons - $3 - SOLD
* Host Coach DVD - $1 - SOLD
* 100's of Nancy's Artwork Post Cards - $5 (many many varieties) - SOLD
* 1000's of Nancy's Artwork Stickers - $8 (many many varieties) - SOLD
* Black PC tote - NICE - $8 - SOLD
* Black and cream tote - $5 - SOLD
* Small black tote - $5 - SOLD
* 6 Lapboards (same as merrill sells now) - $6 - HOLD
* Black PC $$ bag - small- $3 - HOLD
* White PC $$ bag - $5 - HOLD
* New in package bridal apron - $5 - SOLD
* Yellow embroidered apron - $5 - SOLD
* Periwinkle and white table cloth and matching apron - $10 - HOLD
* F/W 2008 Catalogs (25) - $10 - SOLD
* New consultant binder full with paperwork and cd's - $5
* 17 new F/W 2008 catalogs $6 - SOLD

Last edited:
Everything with a red price is still available as of this posting now. Thanks! I do have more to come - recruit DVDs, products, and more! I'll be updating more throughout the day and tomorrow. Thanks!

More Products For Sale!!!I found more, as promised! lol

* 7+ packages of Cooking show invites - $5 - SOLD
Include: Taste of the Tropics, Real Food Real Fast, Game Day and Decadent Desserts, General, Chocolate Bliss, and many more!

* 12 YOUR LIFE YOUR WAY Recruiting DVD's - 1 new package (NIP) and 7 opened and labeled - $4 - HOLD
The ones that are labeled can be covered with a new avery label. In fact I put a blank one on there, so you can recover with a new label or stamp directly onto the blank label I added.

* Host information cards - $3
Use these for filing info on your hosts! Very handy! 17 in all.

* HWC pins - $1 I have MANY of these - at least 20 if not more! - SOLD

* 10 Stoneware Scrapers - $2 - SOLD

Last edited:
Sorry to hear that you are hanging up your apron. :( I've been selling for 4 years also and I just don't have the drive to sell it anymore to. I might give it up after the holidays.

It's tough for me these days. I try to put the effort in, and well, I just feel like I am putting effort in. It used to seem effortless, or at least fun! But now it feels like a job! But, I told my DH (and he supports me either way) that I can always get back into it someday if I decide! But for now, it's at least not what I'm looking for anymore!

The items marked HOLD, are the truley SOLD? There are some things I'd be interested in if not.

I need to update the list accordingly, but the things marked sold, are things that people have paid for or committed to paying for. The others that are hold, they are considering. But, if I don't hear back soon on some of these things, I'll be offering them up, but for now, only the things unmarked are available! Thanks! I'll update as it all changes. :)

Hi ladies and gents! I need everyone that has asked me to hold items for them or has told me they are interested to try to let me know the status of your payment arrangements! If you've had a change in mind, that is A-OK, I just need to know so that I can offer these things up for others! Please try to get back to me today via PM one way or the other! Thanks so much everyone! :D

Can you post a pic of the White PC bag?

Chef Kearns said:
Can you post a pic of the White PC bag?

it's the white PC money bag on Merrill I believe.

I'll pass on the items I was interested in. Thanks though.

Ok, I've updated the list again. I've had some people who mentioned they wanted things, and then back out! I really need people who are SERIOUS about purchasing to tell me they want things! It makes it so much easier and way less confusing! Thanks everyone!

I'm sorry to read that you are hanging up your apron, but I'm sure it is for good reasons. I'm just barely going to be turning over my first year. Are you going to be updating the list soon? I see some items on hold that I would be interested in as well.

1. What items are available for sale?

There are a variety of Pampered Chef products available for sale, including cookware, bakeware, kitchen tools, and cookbooks. All items are gently used and in great condition.

2. Is there a discount for purchasing multiple items?

Yes, there will be a discount for purchasing multiple items. Please contact me for more information and to discuss pricing.

3. How can I purchase an item?

To purchase an item, please contact me directly through email or phone. We can discuss payment options and shipping arrangements.

4. Are there any items that are not for sale?

Yes, there are a few items that are not for sale, such as personalized or discontinued products. These will be noted in the list of available items.

5. Are there any warranties or guarantees on the items?

As these items are being sold by an individual and not directly through Pampered Chef, there are no warranties or guarantees. However, all items have been well-maintained and are in good working condition.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• arksheets
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
arksheets
  • 1PamperedMommy
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • Nikki0896