• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Several Items for Sale-Good Deals!

In summary, the available payment options for "Several Items for Sale-Good Deals!" are credit/debit card, PayPal, and Pampered Chef gift cards. There is also a payment plan option for orders over $75. Unfortunately, all items from this sale are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged. However, they are covered under Pampered Chef's standard warranty. Shipping times may vary and discounts or promotions cannot be applied to items from this sale.
husbandwifepcteam
I have several items I have duplicates of that I want to sell.
Email me at [email protected] if you would like to take a look.
Thanks,
Michelle

I sent you an email Michelle.

I sent you an e-mail!

I sent you an email!

Sent you a message ;)

1. What are the available payment options?

The available payment options for "Several Items for Sale-Good Deals!" are credit/debit card, PayPal, and Pampered Chef gift cards. We also offer a payment plan option for orders over $75.

2. Can I return or exchange items from this sale?

Unfortunately, all items from "Several Items for Sale-Good Deals!" are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged. However, if there is an issue with your order, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

3. Are these items covered under Pampered Chef's warranty?

Yes, all items from this sale are covered under Pampered Chef's standard warranty. If you experience any issues with your purchased items, please contact our customer service team and we will assist you with the warranty process.

4. How long does shipping take for items from this sale?

Shipping times for items from "Several Items for Sale-Good Deals!" may vary depending on your location and the item(s) purchased. Our standard shipping time is 3-7 business days, but you can track the status of your order through your Pampered Chef account.

5. Can I use any discounts or promotions on items from this sale?

Unfortunately, discounts and promotions cannot be applied to items from "Several Items for Sale-Good Deals!" as these items are already heavily discounted. However, we regularly offer promotions and discounts on our other products, so be sure to check our website for updates.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcmealswithme
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
csnteacher
  • NKelsey
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
kcheatham08
  • husbandwifepcteam