• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Design a "Chef Elizabeth" Gal - Just for the Ladies!

In summary, the conversation was about a website called designhergals.com where users can design a personalized avatar and use it to create various paper products. The website offers a membership option for printing at home, and users can save multiple avatars and print projects. People in the conversation shared their experiences and plans for using the website.
elizabethfox
Gold Member
Just heard about this cool site from someone in my cluster.
http://www.designhergals.com
Sorry guys....only for the ladies :D
But anywhoo....you can go to this site and design a girl that looks like you. They have a whole bunch of stuff like chef hat, aprons, bowls, spoons, whisk, that you can add to your gal. You then have the option of either buying paper products with your girl on them , or you can pay a yearly price and be able to print at home using your gal.

I made a Chef Elizabeth gal, and thought it would be super cute to have on all my outgoing letters to customers.

Just thought I would share!:sing:

It might be for some of the guys around here. ;)

This is cute. Did you notice they had a shirt that said I "heart" Silpada??? I want them to make one that says I "heart" Pampered Chef! :) Thanks for sharing.

Very cute!!!

Wrote them yesterday inquiring about a Plus Size Girl--nice message this morning tells me they already have clothes and are working on the Plus Size. Welcomed input!Woo Hoo!Breast cancer is an equal opportunity destroyer :(

This is too adorable....my little head is spinning with ideas already!

SUPER cute, but wow a lil $pricey$!

I checked it out and fell in love. Thanks, Elizabeth. I did the membership so I can print things at home--much cheaper than ordering things pre-printed. I created a cute little idealized Rae, complete with big brown eyes, flippy auburn hair, and dangly heart earrings. I asked The Furry Guy if he thought it was a good likeness. He said, "Yeah, but a really skinny one." I thanked him for pointing that out. LOL!He said, "Well, that's, what, a size 0? -2?"He did agree, though, that most people would recognize that it was a representation of me.So far I've printed note cards (both personal and business), return address labels (both personal and business), business cards, and 2 x 4 labels for the mini-catalogs. I love that I can save my print projects so I can just go back in and run more. I definitely plan to get my money's worth out of my membership. Besides, it's a deductible business expense. :)

Last edited:
Glad everyone is enjoying it! LOL

Oh how cute! I made my gal and then thought it didn't quite look like me. (Kinda like you hear your voice on a tape and don't recognize it.) I'll wait until my daughter comes home and have her help me.

Now....if I join for a year, can I change the gal to do things for others (like my daughter's grad party announcements) or does the gal stay the same, you just get to change her clothes?

Wow! That's so much fun! Thanks for introducing us.

GeorgiaPeach said:
Oh how cute! I made my gal and then thought it didn't quite look like me. (Kinda like you hear your voice on a tape and don't recognize it.) I'll wait until my daughter comes home and have her help me.

Now....if I join for a year, can I change the gal to do things for others (like my daughter's grad party announcements) or does the gal stay the same, you just get to change her clothes?

You can save several different gals. I think the limit is six or nine. You can also save different print projects, so you can just go in and print instead of having to set it up each time.

Related to Design a "Chef Elizabeth" Gal - Just for the Ladies!

What is "Design a "Chef Elizabeth" Gal - Just for the Ladies!"?

"Design a "Chef Elizabeth" Gal - Just for the Ladies!" is a special event organized by Pampered Chef specifically for women. It is a fun and interactive cooking session led by Chef Elizabeth where attendees can learn new recipes and cooking techniques while enjoying a girls-only atmosphere.

Who is Chef Elizabeth?

Chef Elizabeth is a professional chef and consultant for Pampered Chef. She has years of experience in the culinary industry and is passionate about teaching others how to cook delicious and healthy meals.

What can I expect from this event?

At "Design a "Chef Elizabeth" Gal - Just for the Ladies!", you can expect to learn new recipes, cooking techniques, and kitchen tips from Chef Elizabeth. You will also have the opportunity to sample and taste the dishes made during the session.

Do I need to have cooking experience to attend?

No, you do not need any prior cooking experience to attend this event. Chef Elizabeth will guide and teach you step-by-step, making it a fun and stress-free experience for everyone.

How do I sign up for this event?

You can sign up for "Design a "Chef Elizabeth" Gal - Just for the Ladies!" by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant or checking for upcoming events on the Pampered Chef website. Space is limited, so be sure to reserve your spot early!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampChefJoy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • ChefDella
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
  • erinyourpclady