• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Interested in the Lemon Aid Lady's Newsletter?

In summary, the Lemon Aid Lady Newsletter is a monthly publication from Pampered Chef that provides tips, recipes, and product information for using lemons in cooking and entertaining. It is sent out once a month, usually at the beginning of the month, and can be received through email or through a Pampered Chef consultant. Anyone can subscribe to the newsletter, regardless of whether they are a customer or consultant. To subscribe, you can visit the Pampered Chef website or sign up through your consultant. Additionally, readers can submit their own lemon-themed recipes or tips to potentially be featured in the newsletter by emailing their submission to the provided email address.
lacychef
Hey gals....I just got an email from one of my cluster-mates, and wanted to share with my virtual cluster. If you're interested in signing up for the Lemon Aid Lady's free email newsletter, go to
www.partyplanpeople.com

The email also stated that she is offering PC people a great deal on her info she gave at conference '04. It's a CD & booklet; she's offering great deals if you buy in bulk, so if your cluster wanted to go in together & get a bunch, it's a good deal. It said you can only forward the email in its entirety, so if you'd like me to email, just send me an email & I'll forward it to ya:)
[email protected]

I can't wait to get her email news:D

This is great!I signed up and then looked around the website a little, and here was basically the same idea that was on the cd, I copied the newsletter entry and have attached it here!

Attachments

• Copied from The Lemonaid Lady Newsletter.doc
    31 KB · Views: 511
Great idea!
Too bad I only have 3 neighbors!

You can do this in any neighborhood where you want to do business. I am just starting in my own neighborhood.

Hi there! Thank you for sharing this information about the Lemon Aid Lady's free email newsletter. I'm always on the lookout for valuable resources and I will definitely check it out. It's great to hear that she is also offering a special deal for Pampered Chef consultants who attended conference '04. I will definitely consider going in with my cluster to take advantage of the bulk discount. If you could forward the email to me, I would greatly appreciate it. My email is [insert your email address]. I'm looking forward to receiving her email news as well. Thanks again for sharing!

What is the Lemon Aid Lady Newsletter?

The Lemon Aid Lady Newsletter is a monthly publication from Pampered Chef that provides tips, recipes, and product information for using lemons in your cooking and entertaining.

How often is the Lemon Aid Lady Newsletter sent out?

The Lemon Aid Lady Newsletter is sent out once a month, usually at the beginning of the month. You can expect to receive it in your email inbox or through your Pampered Chef consultant.

Do I have to be a customer or consultant to receive the Lemon Aid Lady Newsletter?

No, anyone can sign up to receive the Lemon Aid Lady Newsletter. You do not need to be a customer or consultant with Pampered Chef to subscribe.

How do I subscribe to the Lemon Aid Lady Newsletter?

You can subscribe to the Lemon Aid Lady Newsletter by visiting the Pampered Chef website and entering your email address in the designated sign-up form. You can also subscribe through your Pampered Chef consultant.

Can I submit my own lemon-themed recipes or tips for the Lemon Aid Lady Newsletter?

Yes, we love hearing from our customers and consultants! You can submit your own lemon-themed recipes or tips for a chance to be featured in an upcoming issue of the Lemon Aid Lady Newsletter. Simply email your submission to the provided email address in the newsletter.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • cmdtrgd
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • cmdtrgd