• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director What Happened to Senior Director Shelley Kiekhaefer?

In summary, Shelley Kiekhaefer, a senior director at PC, passed away. It is not clear what caused her death, but there is speculation that it may have been an accident or a natural death. There is also speculation that she may have been suffering from a medical issue. Her friends and family are grieving her loss.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
I just saw on FB that Senior Director Shelley Kiekhaefer passed away. I hung out with her on several PC incentive trips over the years and am just floored. Does anyone know what happened??

?? No ?? OMG, how sad.Found this online:
http://www.wdtimes.com/articles/2011/02/24/news/news4.txt

pcchris just posted an update on CS

Don't see her posts. I wonder if she had car trouble and got out of her vehicle and was struck? So, so sad.

There's a lot of speculation going on on Shelley's FB wall, too :(

Do you know what family she had? Keeping them in my prayers.

jwpamp said:
Do you know what family she had? Keeping them in my prayers.

She and her husband split up last year.

Per the articles I read online - they aren't suspecting foul play and a passer-by saw her body by the roadside. (The part that makes me wonder is why a woman is on a highway near an exit ramp but no foul play? Who takes a leisurely stroll on a highway that has exit ramps? Ok I come from the country but commute daily on such highways and there's never anyone walking...) Very sad. My AD worked with her weekly/monthly on a mastermind group and is sickened by it.

I had only seen her at conference, never met her but she appears to be quite successful:
Posted: Sunday, August 29, 2010 9:26 pm | (0) Comments

Shelley Kiekhaefer and Paula Brockner of Beaver Dam were honored in Chicago this past month at the McCormick Center for being among the nation's top performers in two of the following categories: personal sales, organizational sales and recruiting as Independent Pampered Chef Cooking Consultants.

Kiekhaefer recruited more than 15 consultants with annual kitchen product sales of more than $136,000. Brockner's personal sales were more than $75,000 and the 300 cooking consultant in her organization sold over $2.36 million.

Both ladies were presented with a diamond bracelet and were named member of the Top Performance Cluster.

Kiekhaefer has currently sold over $1,.1 million in career sales and Brockner over $1.2 million.

http://www.koepsellfh.com/html/obits/obituaries.asp?listing_id=168328

I didn't know her but my heart goes out to her friends/family for their loss.

As for why someone would be standing on the side of the road, there actually could be LOTS of reasons. As someone mentioned, car troubles: If her car died & she coasted to the side of the road, she might not have been able to exit. But they would have mentioned an accident if she had been hit by a motorist. Same goes for suicide. I doubt from what I'm reading that it was a suicide attempt (to jump in front of a moving vehicle which seems to be a growing trend on US highways) - again, the accident would have been mentioned. Not knowing her & going off the little info that I've read, I would guess it was a Medical issue. If she was having a stroke or heart attack, she might have pulled over and gotten out to try to flag down someone to help. If she was a diabetic, they can get quite disoriented when their levels get dangerously off. Which could have caused her to stop, exit the vehicle and wander around aimlessly in the area until she collapsed.

Hopefully the family will get answers for closure. All deaths are sad, especially the unexpected ones. :(

The posts on her facebook wall from family and close friends are pointing toward something other than accident or natural death :(

That's very very sad... :(

Wow, I just saw her at Spring Launch on the 5th. I never met her personally. This is terrible.

Oh man, that is awful. I'm so sad to hear and will be praying for her family and friends.

I am sobbing. Shelley and her ex became good friends with my husband and me when we all went to Barcelona in '99. Shelley and I have kept in touch some...a few times a year at most.
This is very, very, sad. She was so talented.

dannyzmom said:
The posts on her facebook wall from family and close friends are pointing toward something other than accident or natural death :(

How tragic for the family. :(

praying for everyone who knew and loved her. But, i'm confused... reports I saw/read said no foul play suspected, so if it wasn't foul play, natural or an accident what is left?

How very sad for Shelley and her family. I too did not know her but my thoughts and prayers are going out for her family. Can't imagine what her family is going through.

Related to What Happened to Senior Director Shelley Kiekhaefer?

1. What happened to [specific product] and why is it no longer available?

At Pampered Chef, we are constantly updating our product line to offer the best and most innovative tools for our customers. Sometimes, this means discontinuing certain products to make room for new ones. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

2. Can you provide any information on the recent changes in the company?

We understand that changes in a company can be concerning, but rest assured that Pampered Chef remains committed to providing high-quality products and exceptional customer service. Any changes we make are in the best interest of our customers and consultants.

3. Is there a new catalog coming out soon?

We release a new catalog twice a year, in the spring and fall. You can stay updated on our latest products and promotions by subscribing to our email newsletter or following us on social media.

4. I have a warranty issue with a product, what should I do?

We stand behind the quality of our products and offer a satisfaction guarantee. If you have any issues with a product, please contact our customer service team at 1-800-342-2433 or through our website. They will be happy to assist you with a replacement or refund.

5. I am interested in becoming a consultant, how do I get started?

Thank you for your interest in joining the Pampered Chef family! You can learn more about becoming a consultant and sign up on our website. Our team will provide you with all the necessary training and support to start your own successful business selling our products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pcchris
  • lisasfuncooking
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • crunchyconmama
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies