• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Guide to Step up to Director Program

S
sfdavis918
I saw this on the supply order form. Anyone know what it is? Is it for Directors to coach their consultants? Or for consultants wanting to become Director?

It's the guide for Directors who are running Step up to Director programs with their consultants/FDs.

Thanks!

Now, can someone (probably Ann :D ) tell me more about the program?

pbbhhtt! :p

Just for that, I'm not gonna tell you! so there.

chefann said:
pbbhhtt! :p

Just for that, I'm not gonna tell you! so there.

Please forgive me!!:angel:

oops- I was kidding around and then I forgot to come back and post the answer for you. :)Step up to Director is a training program for Directors to use to help their team promote to Director quickly. I supposedly had it last Fall, but I don't think we followed the program from HO. :rolleyes: If you're looking for details, I know there are folks around here who have gone through it recently.

thanks Ann!

PS- I knew you were kidding.:D

I am currently in this program.

Basically, it's just another training.... on top of cluster meeting. We talk about how to make 3 contacts/day, which will get you 2 shows a week and 1 recruit a month (at least)!! We also have weekly assignments, to hone in our recruiting skills and go above and beyond just being a consultant, and selling pchef. I enjoy it... and if you are wanting to build a team I would order it. HO gives you everything to say/do, so my Directors say. lol :)

1. What is the "Guide to Step up to Director Program" on the supply order form?

The "Guide to Step up to Director Program" is a resource provided by the company for consultants who are interested in advancing to the Director level. It is a comprehensive guide that outlines the steps and requirements for becoming a Director, as well as providing tips and strategies for success.

2. Is the Guide intended for Directors to coach their consultants?

No, the Guide is primarily designed for consultants who are interested in becoming a Director themselves. While Directors may certainly use the Guide to help their consultants navigate the path to Director, it is not specifically intended for coaching purposes.

3. Can consultants also benefit from the Guide if they are not interested in becoming a Director?

Yes, the Guide can still be a valuable resource for consultants who are not necessarily aiming for the Director level. It provides insights and best practices for growing and expanding their business, which can be applied to any level within the company.

4. Is the Guide available to all consultants or only those who have expressed an interest in becoming a Director?

The Guide is available to all consultants, regardless of their level or expressed interest in becoming a Director. It is a helpful tool for anyone looking to enhance their business skills and grow their business within the company.

5. Is there a cost associated with the Guide to Step up to Director Program?

No, the Guide is provided free of charge by the company to all consultants. It is considered a valuable resource to help consultants achieve their goals and advance within the company, and therefore is available at no cost.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Malinda Klein
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Trish in Texas
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
kdangel518
  • caraighan