• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Remembering Grandma Dee: A Tribute to a Fighter and Beloved Church Figure

In summary, Debi's grandma passed away after a long battle with cancer. She was loved by her family and friends and will be dearly missed.
DebbieJ
My dear "grandma" Dee passed away today.

She is one of those wonderful grandma figures from church. She'd been battling cancer for quite some time, but you would never know it. She was a fighter and didn't give up. Even in March when they had to stop chemo because it was causing too many complications, she didn't take it lying down. She still got up and walked, came to church when she could, and was full of life.

Just in the past month her body started swelling up--the tumor was robbing her body of the nutrients she needed. She was confined to the hospital bed in her dining room.

My son and I visited her a week and a half ago. She would light up every time she talked about her grandkids and greatgrandkids. Brendan drew her a picture.

We are going to miss her so much!!!!

Know that she is now in a better place~and rejoice for that!! It's so hard to lose a grandparent, but one day you'll see her again!! Praise the Lord for that! When that day comes, it'll be the biggest party EVER!! May God be a comfort to you while your mourn.

I am sorry for your loss Debi. You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers.

I'm so sorry to hear that.:( It sounds like you'll have some wonderful memories!!

I'm sorry, Deb. At least you know the separation isn't forever. I look forward to having the chance to meet her through your introduction in heaven.

I'm so sorry for your loss. You're all in my prayers.

Oh... I am sad for you but joyful for her as she dances and sings with her Savior! I'll be praying for your heart as it feels such a deep loss.

Thank you everyone. All week I've been praying that God take her peacefully so that her pain would end. He heard our prayers and she is now dancing and singing and telling everyone about all her grandkids and greatgrandkids, I'm sure. :)

I'm so sorry for your loss.

Many prayers and hugs to you and your family during this difficult time. ::HUGS::

I am sorry Deb! I always think my grandparents are up there playing cards and dancing the Polka! I know they are all together in a much better place!
At least the pain of cancer is gone. That is what my grandparents had too. Well 3 out of 4 of them.

DebbieJ said:
My dear "grandma" Dee passed away today.

She is one of those wonderful grandma figures from church.

We are going to miss her so much!!!!

Based on that, I'm sure she's up there trying to tell you...

"For me to live is Christ and to die is gain."

I know you will miss her! Sorry for your loss.

Debi~

I am sorry for you loss and the rest of your family. She sounded like such an inspiration to be around! I know what grieving is like when you KNOW where they are...in heaven! It is certainly bittersweet. I would never want to take my mom from heaven (like your grandma, she is up there healthy, whole, and radiant with the Glory of God) because I am GLAD that she isn't suffering physically or emotionally anymore. But, that certainly doesn't take away how much we miss them! Grief in a believer's life is different...there is an underlying peace and hope that God gives us. I am sad for you, but rejoicing for your grandma!!

{{{{{hugs to you}}}}}

Hugs and prayers for you and your family Deb.

{{{Hugs to you Deb}}}

Hugs and prayers to you and your family, Deb!

I'm so sorry for your loss.

Diane your words made me cry!

quiverfull7 said:
Oh... I am sad for you but joyful for her as she dances and sings with her Savior! I'll be praying for your heart as it feels such a deep loss.

I'm sorry for your loss, but glad you had some time with her!

Prayers for you and your family during this time.

1. How can I purchase a copy of "Remembering Grandma Dee"?

To purchase a copy of "Remembering Grandma Dee", you can visit our website or contact your local Pampered Chef consultant. You can also find the book at select retail locations.

2. Is this book only available in print or can I also get an electronic version?

Currently, "Remembering Grandma Dee" is only available in print. However, we are working on making an electronic version available in the near future.

3. Can I order multiple copies of the book?

Yes, you can order multiple copies of "Remembering Grandma Dee". Our website allows you to order up to 10 copies at a time. If you need more, please contact our customer service team.

4. Are there any bulk discounts available?

Yes, we offer bulk discounts for orders of 25 copies or more. Please contact our customer service team for more information and pricing.

5. Can I return the book if I am not satisfied with it?

We stand behind the quality of our products and want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. If for any reason you are not happy with "Remembering Grandma Dee", please contact our customer service team for a return or exchange.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• crystalscookingnow
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
Back