• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Funny Thing Happened in Wms-Sonoma!

In summary, "Funny Thing Happened in Wms-Sonoma!" is a humorous and heartwarming story suitable for all ages. It follows the interactions of employees at Williams-Sonoma as they prepare for a holiday sale. The story can be purchased as a gift and is available in both physical and e-book formats. There is currently no sequel, but updates may be announced in the future.
cookinfletch
Gold Member
I was in Williams-Sonoma today, wearing my logo jacket w/ HWC on it. A salesperson approached me & asked me what it was. I told her it was something PC did twice a year to raise money for the ACS. She asked me for my card!! Said that occasionally they had people come in & ask for something they don't carry, but PC does, & they don't have any contacts!! You can only imagine the surprise! I asked how many she wanted- who knows???

wow great story. Who knows could lead to some good business for you.

That's pretty cool! :)

Congrats girl! I hope you get LOTS of referrals!!! :D

WTG roomie!! Do I see a directorship in your future???:angel:

1. What is "Funny Thing Happened in Wms-Sonoma!" about?

"Funny Thing Happened in Wms-Sonoma!" is a humorous and heartwarming story about a group of employees at Williams-Sonoma, a popular kitchen store. The story follows their quirky and entertaining interactions as they prepare for a big holiday sale.

2. Is "Funny Thing Happened in Wms-Sonoma!" appropriate for all ages?

Yes, "Funny Thing Happened in Wms-Sonoma!" is a family-friendly story that can be enjoyed by all ages. It contains clean humor and heartwarming moments that are suitable for everyone.

3. Can I purchase "Funny Thing Happened in Wms-Sonoma!" as a gift for someone?

Yes, "Funny Thing Happened in Wms-Sonoma!" is available for purchase as a gift. You can find it at your local Pampered Chef store or on our website. It also makes a great gift for anyone who loves cooking or enjoys a good laugh.

4. Is there a sequel to "Funny Thing Happened in Wms-Sonoma!"?

Currently, there is no sequel to "Funny Thing Happened in Wms-Sonoma!", but we are always looking for new and exciting stories to share with our customers. Stay tuned for any future updates!

5. Can I purchase a physical copy of "Funny Thing Happened in Wms-Sonoma!" or is it only available as an e-book?

You can purchase both a physical copy and an e-book version of "Funny Thing Happened in Wms-Sonoma!" The physical copy is available at your local Pampered Chef store, while the e-book can be purchased on our website or through various e-book retailers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• smspamperedchef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sk8rgrrl99
  • chef2you
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
milkangel
  • pampered1224