• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Should I Email the Home Office or Not?

P
Pampered Laura
That is the question!
I got a call from the home office yesterday asking me to please stop encouraging people to email the home office/staff, however I've gotten personal emails from my entire upline saying that other directors are emailing their opinions & the general feeling I get from those emails is that it's expected to let the home office know if you're in disagreement.
So... do what you want, they already know how *I* feel, so my job is done. ;)

I think you did an important thing brining us the facts. And, as far as being told not to tell anyone to email... Well, that's another one of those issues where you could get different answers from different people at HO.

What? I can't believe they actually asked you to stop!

Related to Should I Email the Home Office or Not?

1. Should I email the home office if I have a disagreement with their policies or decisions?

The decision to email the home office about a disagreement is ultimately up to you. However, it is important to consider the potential consequences of doing so. It may be more effective to address your concerns through proper channels within the company.

2. Is it expected for directors to inform the home office if they have a different opinion?

There is no universal expectation for directors to inform the home office about their opinions. However, some companies may have specific guidelines or protocols in place for communicating with the home office. It is best to follow these guidelines if they exist.

3. What are the potential risks of emailing the home office about a disagreement?

Emailing the home office about a disagreement can potentially strain your relationship with the company and its leaders. It may also result in consequences such as disciplinary action or loss of trust. It is important to carefully consider the potential risks before sending any emails.

4. Can I express my opinions to the home office without emailing them directly?

Yes, there may be other ways to express your opinions to the home office without sending direct emails. This may include participating in surveys, giving feedback through company platforms, or speaking with your direct supervisor or team leader.

5. What should I do if I receive conflicting messages from the home office and my upline about emailing?

If you are unsure about whether to email the home office or not, it is best to clarify with your upline or other leaders in the company. They may have more information or insight that can help you make a decision. Ultimately, it is important to follow the guidelines and expectations set by the company and its leaders.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
BigSisGretchen
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • krzymomof4
  • General Chat
Replies