• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Home Office Email Response: FedEx Delivery Instructions and Contact Information

In summary, the Home Office says that FedEx should leave packages at the residence if the occupants are not home, and that disciplinary action may be taken or the consultant's status may be terminated if there are inconsistencies in calls to the Home Office.
cooking.with.ann
Gold Member
I contacted the Home Office about the situation that has been prominent on this board lately, and here is the response that I received.No matter where you come down on this issue, you may want to pay close attention to the second paragraph. "The Pampered Chef does not give FedEx instrucions to leave packages a the residence if the occupants are not home. Delivery instructions are between the recipient and FedEx."So, if your FedEx driver is leaving your packages without you being at home then you may want to contact FedEx and have that changed.
img026.jpg
For those who may doubt the authenticity of this email, I suggest you contact Mr. Laiche at either his direct email address or via phone at 1-888-OUR-CHEF. By selecting option 6 you will be able to ask for him directly. He will be able to answer any concerns you may have.

Last edited:
So much for letting it go. I sent Mr. Laiche an email of my own.

Mr. Laiche:

I am deeply disturbed that the intimate matters of one consultant's business are being shared with another consultant, someone not even in that person's upline, and that specifics are even addressed. Whether or not a consultant is gulity of what he or she is accused of, it appears that anyone can call the Home Office, with some kind of story (true or not) and get this kind of information about someone else's business.

Frankly, it is no one's business if "disciplinary action will be taken or not" or "termination of status". This sort of thing does not even warrant a direct response. And the fact that your email is now posted on a website for all the world to see is also disturbing. What if after an investigation is done, this person is found out to be not guilty? It will be too late because her business and reputation will already have been destroyed. If she is guilty, then so be it.

I respectfully request thast you DO NOT share any such information with anyone regarding my business, in my upline or otherwise. I am very curious about the Home Office's privacy policy for consultants.

As for the "incident" being discussed, if you have read the posts, then you saw that this person did not solicit funds from anyone, and once the issue was resolved, took immediate action to return or donate the money. As far as the "inconsistencies" you mention in your email, this is not a fair point. Again, its a privacy issue. But to be honest, with all due respect I, too, have found "inconsistencies" when calling the Home Office. In one day, I asked three people the same question and received three very different responses regarding a customer's credit card charge. I finally called and spoke with a manager and received yet another. You are welcome to look up the information, and check to see if all 4 calls were logged, because I made those call during the last February-March Sell a thon. I am curious to see if they were, because no one seemed to have any record of me calling.

Thank you for your time and you kind attention to this matter. I hope it gets resolved.

Anne Pratt
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX

Last edited:
I honestly think that the letter was posted so that we are aware of what to do if we ever have a shipment stolen, and so we are aware of the procedures of Fed Ex and leaving packages. Thank you for posting this letter so that I will know the proper procedure if I ever have this happen to me or a host of mine. Hopefully I will never need this information.

AJPratt said:
So much for letting it go.

I think some people might like to have Home Office's take on this, as well as the contact information if they would like to contact the office for themself.

Thanks "the other Ann." Maybe now we can all get past this.

nikkijo said:
I honestly think that the letter was posted so that we are aware of what to do if we ever have a shipment stolen, and so we are aware of the procedures of Fed Ex and leaving packages. Thank you for posting this letter so that I will know the proper procedure if I ever have this happen to me or a host of mine. Hopefully I will never need this information.

Nicki,

But now you have it, just-in-case!

If you are uncomfortable with having FedEx leave your packages, you can contact them directly and get that stopped.

I don't, much as I wish I could, because I have documents that arrive for my "real" job that need to be left. Since they come in the small FedEx envelope I really don't worry about them getting taken. The big boxes, on the other hand, do worry me. But it's an all-or-nothing thing with FedEx, so I try to track my shipments really closely.

nikkijo said:
I agree with you nikkijo and the others who just want to know what the real deal is. It's scary to even post on these threads because then you feel like a gossiper! I just like to know the "truth". Regardless why and how the truth is what everyone needs. I am very happy with my fed ex driver, I have a girl and she's really nice and I know that I am going to tell her that if ever I am not home, to put my shipments on my back porch. I have a show being delivered to me (the host went on vacation and doesn't want it delivered to her home) that has 9 boxes!:eek:
That doesn't need to be right there in my front area like an announcement! Plus I don't know how'd I'd make it in the front door if they put 9 boxes on my porch! I'd have to climb over it!
Thanks for posting "the other ann". It's nice to know the exact policies that are not thoroughly spelled out in our business guide:) !

As far as the shipping information, thank you. I think whether or not to leave packages on the door step is going to be different for evey area. I personally live in a small rural community and it is not a problem. I asked my driver to leave my packages on the front porch if I am not home and he does. If I lived in an apartment or a larger city, this probably would not be the safest thing to do. It is nice to know the actual policy.

But, the rest is HISTORY!! I am once again apalled that HO is discussing consultants with other consultants. It is really none of our business what they decide to do in this situation...unless we were personally involved, which I was not. So, now can we not discuss this anymore?

AJPratt said:
So much for letting it go. I sent Mr. Laiche an email of my own.

Mr. Laiche:

I am deeply disturbed that the intimate matters of one consultant's business are being shared with another consultant, someone not even in that person's upline, and that specifics are even addressed. Whether or not a consultant is gulity of what he or she is accused of, it appears that anyone can call the Home Office, with some kind of story (true or not) and get this kind of information about someone else's business.

Frankly, it is no one's business if "disciplinary action will be taken or not" or "termination of status". This sort of thing does not even warrant a direct response. And the fact that your email is now posted on a website for all the world to see is also disturbing. What if after an investigation is done, this person is found out to be not guilty? It will be too late because her business and reputation will already have been destroyed. If she is guilty, then so be it.

I respectfully request thast you DO NOT share any such information with anyone regarding my business, in my upline or otherwise. I am very curious about the Home Office's privacy policy for consultants.

As for the "incident" being discussed, if you have read the posts, then you saw that this person did not solicit funds from anyone, and once the issue was resolved, took immediate action to return or donate the money. As far as the "inconsistencies" you mention in your email, this is not a fair point. Again, its a privacy issue. But to be honest, with all due respect I, too, have found "inconsistencies" when calling the Home Office. In one day, I asked three people the same question and received three very different responses regarding a customer's credit card charge. I finally called and spoke with a manager and received yet another. You are welcome to look up the information, and check to see if all 4 calls were logged, because I made those call during the last February-March Sell a thon. I am curious to see if they were, because no one seemed to have any record of me calling.

Thank you for your time and you kind attention to this matter. I hope it gets resolved.

Anne Pratt
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX

If you look at the letter you will notice that I carefully redacted the name of the party involved.

cooking.with.ann said:
If you look at the letter you will notice that I carefully redacted the name of the party involved.

Are you serious?!?!
BTW- Exactly how much money did you donate to her personally? Could you please provide paypal receipts to prove it? Then also please post your email to her requesting the funds be returned after her matter was resolved.

Guys, it's starting again...

Ann, can I suggest deleting this thread and if you want to share just the portion of the e-mail the applies directly to the shipping via quotes, do so that way. You can also list Richard's E-mail address if anyone wants to contact him regarding the shipping policy.

I believe that by having the letter up and yes, you can see the name through the black it will just incite the raw emotions, Greg will jump on here and close another thread.

It's only a matter of time before we piss Greg off too much for having to deal with this issue and he changes things on the forum. I personally like this place and the freedom of information so let's share what we need without referring to the past incident.

...JMNSHOT...just my not so humble opinion today...

I appreciate getting policy and procedures clarified. I, too, have made calls and then later told there was no record. It happens. Having a NAME of someone can be a good thing for legitimate issues. Sometimes, no action is taken because the right information does not get to the right person(s). If 15 different people get 15 different versions of a common problem (calls not getting logged accurately), then NO ONE realizes how consistent of an issue it is and no action is taken. And I'm using the calls strictly as an example.

Perhaps it would have been more "politically correct" to have obscured the part of the e-mail dealing with that particular incident. But thank you for posting the useful info!

janetupnorth said:
Guys, it's starting again...

Ann, can I suggest deleting this thread and if you want to share just the portion of the e-mail the applies directly to the shipping via quotes, do so that way. You can also list Richard's E-mail address if anyone wants to contact him regarding the shipping policy.

I believe that by having the letter up and yes, you can see the name through the black it will just incite the raw emotions, Greg will jump on here and close another thread.

It's only a matter of time before we piss Greg off too much for having to deal with this issue and he changes things on the forum. I personally like this place and the freedom of information so let's share what we need without referring to the past incident.

...JMNSHOT...just my not so humble opinion today...

I believe we were thinking alike! Regardless of opinion, we need to keep anything specific to that situation off the boards.

Thanks Anne for the email you sent to HO. Perhaps we should all send one...there has to be some kind of privacy policy. Who knows what they are sharing about us. And, it is so true what you said. Later, if the HO "rules in her favor", it is too late. Some things cannot be fixed. I feel like I have been on the battle field and I was not even involved in the situation. We need to really think before we say/write something. Do we want it to be said/written about us? And, because it doesn't seem to stop, I am wondering if the Lord is telling me this is not where I need to be spending any time. I am definately going to be praying about it.

As far as "removing the name of the party involved", well, while you did mark it out, it is still readable and everyone knows the party's name already.

cooking.with.ann said:
This is funnier than anything I could come up with.

janetupnorth said:
Guys, it's starting again...Ann, can I suggest deleting this thread and if you want to share just the portion of the e-mail the applies directly to the shipping via quotes, do so that way. You can also list Richard's E-mail address if anyone wants to contact him regarding the shipping policy.I believe that by having the letter up and yes, you can see the name through the black it will just incite the raw emotions, Greg will jump on here and close another thread.It's only a matter of time before we piss Greg off too much for having to deal with this issue and he changes things on the forum. I personally like this place and the freedom of information so let's share what we need without referring to the past incident....JMNSHOT...just my not so humble opinion today...
How does the replacement look to you, Janet? More comfortable?

I did not know that about FedEx either. My driver has never once asked me what he should do if I am not home. Just yesterday they delivered a package for my husband. I never even heard him knock. He just sat it on the front porch and drove off. The only reason I looked is because I thought I heard something outside.

jenniferlynne said:
I did not know that about FedEx either. My driver has never once asked me what he should do if I am not home. Just yesterday they delivered a package for my husband. I never even heard him knock. He just sat it on the front porch and drove off. The only reason I looked is because I thought I heard something outside.

Jennifer,

You'll need to call FedEx and discuss it with them. Now, not all FedEx shipments require a signature release. Many are sent as OK to leave without a signature. If you don't want anything left without a signature you'll have to arrange that with them directly.

My other office always emails me to let me know a FedEx is on it's way so that I know to be looking outside the next day, or checking as soon as I get home.

Yesterday I did not respond because Kitchen guy was causing a mob mentality by slamming me and anyone else that saw the truth.

Read thread #73 on What would you do. Then call HO 1-888 our-chef click option 6 ask for Rich Laiche in career Solutions. Ask did Darby receive her show sent in on 01/31/2007 on the 9th? Did she ever call HO about it being stolen?

Or email him at [email protected]

Until you do, quit taking up for her. Quit slandering anyone that knows the truth.

I and several others were sent threatening IM's yesterday. Pampered Chef and Greg are aware of it.

I just received this IM:
I saw this on one of the posts from Darby and sent it along with the pic of the check to the HO via email.

Not meaning this in a bad way, but it seems KG runs the community and folks are afraid of him....and he is out there calling us Wicked Witch of the east and west and the flying monkeys. He preaches about the MOB, but at the same time he is slamming each one of us repeatedly and I guess that is okay? And WHY? Because as a group we called her out? I dont know, I just know that I won't bother posting or sharing, I guess I feel "who cares" and I feel bad because this community is easy to go around v.s. the others.

Well, we'll let the chips fall where they may. And next week, someone else will be on the Iggy lists....LOL....

Who is the one gossiping?

Learn the truth and protect yourselves.

I am not going to be vocal much anymore...but I will be around to protect us from vultures and slander.

I love my job too much to allow others to destroy Pampered Chef's reputation.

cooking.with.ann said:
How does the replacement look to you, Janet? More comfortable?

Well, if Janet isn't more comfortable, I am. Since I did have the same recommendation.

Not so much fun when you're on the other side, is it?How do you think Darby feels?My point was NEVER about whether or not Darby was right or wrong. It was ALWAYS about the reprehensible behavior of the people in that train wreck of a thread.

PamperedChefDebi said:
Well, if Janet isn't more comfortable, I am. Since I did have the same recommendation.

Sorry, Debi! I might have gotten the name wrong. I'm on the phone while at the computer (listening to that lovely elevator music) and sometimes get the name of the person I'm replying to confused with the name of the person I'm holding for!

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Not so much fun when you're on the other side, is it?

How do you think Darby feels?

My point was NEVER about whether or not Darby was right or wrong. It was ALWAYS about the reprehensible behavior of the people in that train wreck of a thread.

And it is a very valid point. Once certain info was shared, many of us became Jr Sleuths. And we shouldn't have. Informing is one thing. Going on, and on, and on, like many of us did, was where it took a wrong turn. IMO!

cooking.with.ann said:
Sorry, Debi! I might have gotten the name wrong. I'm on the phone while at the computer (listening to that lovely elevator music) and sometimes get the name of the person I'm replying to confused with the name of the person I'm holding for!

No problem. We both had the same point. But I do appreciate you removing what you did. Thank you.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Not so much fun when you're on the other side, is it?

How do you think Darby feels?

My point was NEVER about whether or not Darby was right or wrong. It was ALWAYS about the reprehensible behavior of the people in that train wreck of a thread.

But KG...are you blinded to the fact that YOU are behaving in EXACTLY the way you are criticizing? Possibly even worse!??!

While I find the efforts of ChefGirl repulsive, for whatever her motivation was to volunteer to serve as PC police (even if Darby right or wrong), my issue is with any of us knowing the inner details of any of our businesses because HO told people who called. I AM NOT DISCUSSING ANYTHING ELSE EXCEPT THE FACT THAT IT IS COMPLETELY INAPROPRIATE THAT ANY OF US KNOW ANY INFORMATION ABOUT SOMEONE ELSE'S BUSINESS. I don't understand why others aren't up in arms over this?! How about I start calling HO and ask about your businesses and if everything you've ever said is true or not? Does that bother anyone? It certainly bothers me. Based on the information shared, it appears that I'll be able find out who did what in what month and what problems you've had, and if there are any complaints about you in your "file". Can't wait to post what I find out! Stay tuned! Anyone want to go first?

I have not personally attacked anyone. And, even if this person robbed a bank and we ALL witnessed it, does not mean others have the right to say what they have said.

I understand the OP probably didn't mean to start this all up again, but since this is such a raw issue, and we all know who is involved all the blacking out in the world isn't going to help.

Now, KG, I love you, but don't stoop to their level. Its not worth it. Although, it does show how ridiculous many have been... Oh, to go back to the days before Chefgirl posted her fabulous expose.

The letter looks better.

AJ Pratt...I followed your lead and sent an email concerning the privacy policy of HO. I used bits and pieces of your letter...you did a good job...and added some of my own.

KG...I for one am not afraid of you. I post my opinion just like everyone else does. And, I agree with you. No matter who was/is right or wrong, the thread was out of line.

One of my comments to Mr. Laiche was that I am concerned about privacy issues. I do not want my information shared with others. Do any of you want me to be able to call HO and ask if your show was shipped and delivered? That is none of my business. Privacy is a big thing these days. People are lurking around...digging through your trash...trying to find some kind of information about you to steal your identity. This kind of thing could keep people from joining our wonderful company. I would hate to see our company ruined. I find the whole situation to be sad.

Whatever happened to the golden rule...You know...Do Unto Others As You Would Have Them Do Unto You.......

Last edited:
I've been in more that one of these forums in my life and this isn't the first time something like this happened.

I used to sell Stampin' Up! and a fellow demonstrator posted a thread about her house catching on fire and she lost everything in her daughter's room and in her craft room. I was prepared to donate a bunch of stamp supplies to her, but then noticed how instead of going on and on about her family being ok, she kept mentioning in detail the list of all the supplies she lost and the American Girl doll collection her daughter lost. It made me wonder! One person on the forum called the fire department in the area and they said there was never a fire. She let me know and I was glad that I didn't "lose" all the supplies I had boxed up for her. At first I felt like a victim and couldn't believe the story this woman told...

My point...I now sit back and watch and wait. Usually the truth comes out eventually. I try not to judge the person because we don't know what's going on in their life to take them to that point. Just pray about it...and then let it go.

Tasha: That is a great point. People can be like that. I actually feel that this whole mess is partially my fault because we (myself included) jumped the gun and sent money to Darby before the situation was really resolved. I mean, we thought it was resolved and she was stuck, but I think she was just talking to the wrong people and finally got the right one. Unless you know what to ask for when you get to HO, you could wind up anywhere, talking to anyone. Had I/we not sent the money, the thread would have been nothing more than just venting and there would be no way for anyone to act out on their vendetta.

Okay...am I the only idiot here that doesn't see the big deal if you know when my show shipped? What difference does that make? We get stats and stuff on CN and our cluster meetings. We post our stats on here for everyone to see. It's not like they are giving out our PC credit card numbers or anything. I don't get the hoo haw. I mean I do find it a bit odd that it can be done, but I don't think it to be a big deal.

Chefgirl2 said:
I am not going to be vocal much anymore...

That would be great. Feel free to offer to help someone's business (not destroy it) anytime.

What ever happened to Freedom of Speech? I agree this has and is a terrible thing, but jumping down each other's throats and all the accusations is only making things worse. The other Ann only tried to inform us of what Fed Ex does/not only is this forum really hurt now, I"m afraid it may affect PC and what a GREAT company we all have.
If some don't like what they see or it bothers them then they shouldn't read it, not ban it.

JMHO;

LIZ

Chef Kearns: Basic, public information, doesn't bother me. Anyone can track a packge on fedex.com. What I have an issue with, according to info on other threads, and if you read the letter, it mentions things that would normally be in an employee's file and kept confidential. Unless, of course, some are embellishing what they were told. Hmmm...

I will not be calling HO to verify anything because I don't want anyone doing that to me.

AJPratt said:
While I find the efforts of ChefGirl repulsive, for whatever her motivation was to volunteer to serve as PC police (even if Darby right or wrong), my issue is with any of us knowing the inner details of any of our businesses because HO told people who called. I AM NOT DISCUSSING ANYTHING ELSE EXCEPT THE FACT THAT IT IS COMPLETELY INAPROPRIATE THAT ANY OF US KNOW ANY INFORMATION ABOUT SOMEONE ELSE'S BUSINESS. I don't understand why others aren't up in arms over this?! How about I start calling HO and ask about your businesses and if everything you've ever said is true or not? Does that bother anyone? It certainly bothers me. Based on the information shared, it appears that I'll be able find out who did what in what month and what problems you've had, and if there are any complaints about you in your "file". Can't wait to post what I find out! Stay tuned! Anyone want to go first?

I have not personally attacked anyone. And, even if this person robbed a bank and we ALL witnessed it, does not mean others have the right to say what they have said.

I understand the OP probably didn't mean to start this all up again, but since this is such a raw issue, and we all know who is involved all the blacking out in the world isn't going to help.

Now, KG, I love you, but don't stoop to their level. Its not worth it. Although, it does show how ridiculous many have been... Oh, to go back to the days before Chefgirl posted her fabulous expose.

This was to me sent yesterday:
Sent: Mon, 5 Mar 2007 3:42 PM
Subject: RE: Darby Gates/ChefSuccess

Yes, I am currently aware of the ongoing situation regarding Darby and Chef Success and I have recently finished researching the Web site and all posts relating to it. I am currently discussing the next course of action with my supervisor as I am not sure how involved in this situation the Home Office can get.

Every Consultant on file at the Home Office has a “consent” option. If your “consent” status is “yes”, then you are authorizing us to provide customers and callers with your contact information (phone number, address, e-mail). If the “consent” status is marked as “no”, then we will simply respond to all inquiries with, “We are not authorized to provide you with that information.” If you would like me to change your consent status (temporary or permanent), let me know.

It is unfortunate that you received such a horrible response. It appears as though Darby has created two sides to this whole thing, which is causing it to get uglier day by day. I am glad to see that the moderator has put a stop to it.

Hopefully we can come up with a resolution soon.

Thank you.

Richard Laiche
Consultant Career Solution Specialist
Consultant Career Solutions
The Pampered Chef Ltd.
1-888-OUR-CHEF (687-2433)

I did find out that Darby did make restitution... YEAH!! I hope they take the lies and slandering as seriously as I do. I and several others were threatened over exposing the truth. I EXPOSED THAT THERE WAS A KNOWN CRIMINAL ACTIVITLY SCAMMING CHEFFERS. SHE CALLED HERSELF OUT WITH HER LIES. Read the section above and call Pampered Chef.

Know your facts before you threaten me with anything. And yes, this will be forwarded to Rich and Greg.

Chef Kearns...it probably isn't a big deal. But, if they are giving out that kind of information...and this situation goes a lot farther than when a show was shipped or delivered...what other information are they giving out? I look at the situation this way...sort of...I hope it makes sense.

I own a business and I have 27 employees. I have 2 managers that sit with me and discuss problems...all of the problems, including employee problems. But, if "sarah" the cashier asks me questions about problems I am having with "joe" the cook, I do not give her answers. It is not any of Sarah's business if I am having trouble with Joe...unless it directly involves her...they are working together and he is not pulling his weight. She can tell me "I am concerned that Joe is doing this or not doing that", but then when "susie" asks me what is going on with Joe because Sarah told her this or that and then "jack" wants to know because Susie told him that Sarah told her...and it goes on and on. Whether Joe is having problems or not, it is none of their business. It is between me...the business owner and Joe...the employee.

If I call HO and say that Joe the customer service rep was rude and hateful to me. I expect HO to write down my concerns and say "we are very sorry and we will look into it". I do not expect them to say "Oh, that is the 5th call I've had today about Joe. Sue, Ann, Rebecca, and Hal have all called today to complain about him. I guess I will fire him". It is none of my business how many people have called, or what they are going to do to Joe. That is a disciplinary action that is between HO and Joe.

Privacy....that is my issue. I don't find HO to be acting in a professional manner when they discuss consultants with other consultants.

lizcooks4u said:
What ever happened to Freedom of Speech? I agree this has and is a terrible thing, but jumping down each other's throats and all the accusations is only making things worse. The other Ann only tried to inform us of what Fed Ex does/not only is this forum really hurt now, I"m afraid it may affect PC and what a GREAT company we all have.
If some don't like what they see or it bothers them then they shouldn't read it, not ban it. JMHO; LIZ

Hey, Liz! I agree with the freedom of speech, but you have the right to it until it fringes upon the rights of another. (ie you can't yell "Fire!" in a crowded movie theater because of the dangerous situation it creates for other.) I know all about this, working in broadcasting. In that thread, Darby was called, a liar, a thief, a dishonest person, a wacko, a scam artist and other things... that's not freedom of speech, that's defamation and its wrong. Normally, I love the different opions for objects, or my business... but not like this. Not others. I think in the interest of letting things go, the threads should be deleted, normally I would want a thread to stay around. That way, we can all move on. I guess I am just upset because this can happen to any one of us and it scares me. I know its the internet, but someone can post something about one of us and it will be taken as gospel.

AJPratt said:
That would be great. Feel free to offer to help someone's business (not destroy it) anytime.

This type of comment and treatment of Elaine makes YOU no better than those you are criticizing.
((((((hugs))))) to you, Elaine.

1. What are the delivery instructions for FedEx packages from Pampered Chef?

The Pampered Chef does not provide specific delivery instructions to FedEx. The recipient is responsible for communicating any special delivery instructions directly with FedEx.

2. Can I request for my FedEx packages to be left at my residence if I am not home?

No, The Pampered Chef does not allow for FedEx packages to be left at a residence if the recipient is not present. Any delivery instructions must be arranged directly with FedEx.

3. What should I do if my FedEx driver has been leaving packages without me being at home?

If this is happening, we suggest contacting FedEx directly to change your delivery instructions. You can also contact our Home Office for further assistance.

4. Is this email from the Home Office authentic?

Yes, this email is from our Home Office and was sent in response to recent concerns on our online community. For verification, you can contact Mr. Laiche directly using the provided contact information.

5. How can I contact Mr. Laiche for further concerns?

You can reach Mr. Laiche through his direct email address or by calling 1-888-OUR-CHEF and selecting option 6 to speak with him directly. He will be able to address any additional concerns you may have.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
KellyRedHead
Replies
Views
StephsKitchen
Replies
Views
NooraK