• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Switching to P3: Tips for a Smooth Transition | Feedback Appreciated

In summary, if you have already installed P3, you will need to uninstall & re-install it. There is a step when you install P3 that checks for a Pampered Partner file. If you have done that already, you may not need to uninstall & re-install. There are some preference setting you'll want to set before you start. If you haven't installed P3 before, I'd install & play with it. After you play with it, you'll want to uninstall & do it for real.When in doubt, call Tech Support.
StacieB
Gold Member
Ok Ladies, I need to switch to P3. have been a little unsure about it. What steps do I need to take so I do not loose anything? I have a couple shows that I will be sending in the next couple of days. Should I wait till I send those? Feedback needed. Thanks a bunch!!

Have you loaded P3 already and been still working in Pampered Partner? There is a step when you install P3 that loads your database from PP. If you have done that already they you may need to uninstall P3 and re-install so it moves everything over. I finally took the plunge about 2 weeks ago. Some of the things I like about P3 is that it tells you when you have successfully submitted an order and also e-mails you to let yo uknow it has received the order. One thing I am still trying to get used to is clicking the + sign to add an item. I have to double check that I have the correct amount of items. I occasionally drop an item when I am adding the guest specials.

Like Kathy said, if you have already installed P3 to try it out, you'll want to uninstall & re-install. When you do the install, you'll have the option to have it check for a Pampered Partner file. One thing I would do before this is make sure that you have a backup of the old PP before you start.

You'll want to be connected to the internet when you load P3 (not sure if you have dial-up or dsl, but dial-up took me about 3 hours) so that the program can download the updates. There will be some preference settings that you'll want to set as well (like automatically filling your debit/credit card number for consultant payment).

If you haven't installed P3 before, I'd install & play with it until you get those shows in. Then, uninstall & do it for real.

When in doubt, call Tech Support. They are very patient and helpful.

888 687 2433 option 4

Thanks Ladies!! I have not downloaded it yet!!! I may just wait till I get the $1000 show in so I do not mess anything up. At my last cluster meeting, my director suggested we switch over.

They have been adding more and more features (we can print customer labels now! YAY!). If you have any doubts at all, call Tech Support. P3 does take more memory (RAM) in your computer, and Tech can tell you how much they recommend.

It has a lot of nice features but I admit to begin nervous - I will tell you that my experience chatting with Tech Support was very positive

Well I decided to bite the bullet and start it. Looks very interesting!!

Use the tutorials. There are a couple of video walk-thoughs to show you how to do a couple of things. But most importantly - play with it!

The more I play with it the more I like it. It takes a while to find some basics that I was used to being right there.

I still cannot find how to bring up the Bookings Reports to see who booked off what show like in PP.

Jennifer, I know you saw this in the other thread, but I'm putting it here, too, so others see it. There is no bookings report (yet) in P3.

Related to Switching to P3: Tips for a Smooth Transition | Feedback Appreciated

1. What is P3 and why should I consider switching to it?

P3 is a new program from Pampered Chef that offers exclusive perks and benefits to our loyal customers. By switching to P3, you can enjoy discounts, free shipping, and early access to new products.

2. How do I switch to P3?

Switching to P3 is easy! Simply log in to your Pampered Chef account and click on the P3 tab. From there, you can enroll in the program and start enjoying the benefits right away.

3. Will I lose any of my current perks or benefits by switching to P3?

No, you will not lose any of your current perks or benefits by switching to P3. In fact, you will gain even more exclusive perks and benefits as a P3 member.

4. Will my orders still count towards my party host's rewards?

Yes, your orders will still count towards your party host's rewards when you switch to P3. Your host will also receive additional rewards for having P3 members at their party.

5. Can I switch back to my previous membership program if I don't like P3?

Yes, you can switch back to your previous membership program at any time. However, we are confident that you will love all the amazing benefits of P3 and won't want to switch back!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• missyciccolella
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefann
  • quiverfull7
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pamperedharriet
  • Shawnna