• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Troubleshooting P3 Supply Order Issues: How to Fix Update Errors

In summary, the conversation is about a person having trouble with their P3 software. They keep getting a message to close for updates, but when they try to reopen it, they get the same message. They have tried restarting their computer multiple times, but the problem persists. Another person suggests calling tech support for help and mentions that they had a similar issue that was resolved by downloading a patch.
chefheidi2003
Gold Member
:mad: I am trying to do a supply order and everytime that I open up my P3 it tells me that it needs to close for updates...ok I am good with that since it seems like it does that everyday I am used to it by now...however it just closes and then doesn't reopen like it says that it will...Well I don't want to be lazy so I figure I can help a little and I wait about 5 minutes and then open it up again...guess what?? :grumpy: AAAHHH I get the same message...that it needs to close for updates...I have tried it about 5 times now and I am getting really annoyed...what am I doing wrong??:cry:

:cry: BUMP...PLEASE HELP... :cry:

Heidi, I'm not having any problem....you may need to call HO about it!

I got the restart message and it did it's thing and is fine now. Try restarting your computer, and if it still doesn't work call HO.

I was on the phone with my sister when I was having the problems and she said to restart my computer...DUH!! why didn't I think of that. Well it worked.

Thank you

Glad you got it fixed!!!! Mine seems to take a long time to open up lately!!!

chefheidi2003 said:
I was on the phone with my sister when I was having the problems and she said to restart my computer...DUH!! why didn't I think of that. Well it worked.

Thank you

:D I learned to do that first because whenever you called tech support at my old job, they wouldn't talk to you unless you restarted your computer first!

chefheidi2003 said:
:mad: I am trying to do a supply order and everytime that I open up my P3 it tells me that it needs to close for updates...ok I am good with that since it seems like it does that everyday I am used to it by now...however it just closes and then doesn't reopen like it says that it will...Well I don't want to be lazy so I figure I can help a little and I wait about 5 minutes and then open it up again...guess what?? :grumpy: AAAHHH I get the same message...that it needs to close for updates...I have tried it about 5 times now and I am getting really annoyed...what am I doing wrong??:cry:

If this happens again, call Tech Support. I was getting this error at one point AFTER completely powering down my computer, letting it rest and restarting. After having to call me back, Tech Support had me download a patch and I haven't had the problem since.

What Is Wrong With P3?

P3 is a line of products from Pampered Chef that has been discontinued. There are a few common issues that people may have experienced with P3 products.

1. Are P3 products still available for purchase?

No, P3 products are no longer available for purchase through Pampered Chef. However, you may be able to find some products from third-party sellers or through online marketplaces.

2. Why was the P3 line discontinued?

Pampered Chef regularly evaluates and updates their product offerings to ensure the highest quality and customer satisfaction. The P3 line was discontinued as part of this ongoing process.

3. Can I still get replacement parts for my P3 products?

While P3 products are no longer available for purchase, Pampered Chef continues to offer replacement parts for these products as long as supplies last. You may contact customer service for assistance with ordering replacement parts.

4. Will Pampered Chef be releasing a replacement for the P3 line?

Pampered Chef is constantly developing new and innovative products, but there are currently no plans to release a direct replacement for the P3 line. However, they may offer similar products in the future.

5. Can I still get support for my P3 products?

Yes, Pampered Chef's customer service team is available to assist with any questions or issues you may have with your P3 products, even though they are no longer available for purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• WLMcCoy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
WLMcCoy
Replies
Views
lisa717
  • Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies