• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Troubleshooting Guest Info Update in P3: Closed Party Email Address Issue

In summary, P3 Guest Info Update is a feature that allows for easy updating of contact information for guests who have attended a Pampered Chef party. It can be accessed by logging into your account and clicking on the "My Parties" tab, and changes can be made for multiple guests at once. The updated information will be saved for future parties, and the feature can also be used for cooking shows and fundraisers.
Polliewiggle
I am trying to update a guest's email address for a party that I have closed in P3 but it won't allow me to add in her email address. Is P3 having a problem or is this normal that you can't update a guest's information on a closed party?

You can't once it is closed. Did you add her as a contact? If not, then add the guest as a contact and then update it in your contact list.

It is possible that there may be a problem with P3 or with the way you are trying to update the guest's information. However, it is also possible that P3 does not allow for updates on closed parties as a security measure. You may want to contact P3 support for further assistance in this matter.

1. What is P3 Guest Info Update?

P3 Guest Info Update is a feature that allows you to easily update the contact information for your guests who have attended a Pampered Chef party.

2. How do I access P3 Guest Info Update?

You can access P3 Guest Info Update by logging into your Pampered Chef account and clicking on the "My Parties" tab. Then, select the party you want to update guest information for and click on the "P3 Guest Info Update" button.

3. Can I update multiple guests' information at once?

Yes, P3 Guest Info Update allows you to update multiple guests' information at once. Simply select the guests you want to update and make the necessary changes.

4. Will the updated information be saved for future parties?

Yes, any changes made through P3 Guest Info Update will be saved for future parties. This will save you time and ensure that your guests' contact information is always up-to-date.

5. Is P3 Guest Info Update only available for parties?

No, P3 Guest Info Update can also be used for cooking shows and fundraisers. Simply select the appropriate event when accessing the feature.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mille
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • Becca_in_MD
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Becca_in_MD
  • ttotsis