• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Troubleshooting: Internal Server Error When Logging into PWS from .Biz

In summary, to log in to your Pampered Chef .biz account, go to the website and click on the "Log In" button located at the top right corner of the page. If you have forgotten your password, click on the "Forgot Password?" link on the login page and follow the instructions to reset it. You can also change your password at any time by logging in to your account and clicking on "Change Password". If you have trouble logging in, make sure you are using the correct credentials and try clearing your browser's cache and cookies. There is also a mobile app available for iOS and Android devices that you can download to access your account on the go.
wcsis
I am getting an internal server error msg when trying to access PC site so I can get over to my PWS. :mad: Does anyone know if we can log in from the PWS page to access our shows? I need to get a show that closed last night reopened for a last minute order before submitting later tonight.

Finally got through to tech support, PC should be back online soon and NO there is no other way to log into your PWS site other than through consultants corner. At least the PWS didn't go down also.

I got that message through my phone the other day, and by the time I got to my laptop it was fixed. Thought maybe that was a sign they're moving things along on the new web ;)
I know it won't be ready quite yet, but usually things like that require back end server upgrades and stuff that will probably cause errors like this on our end - so maybe we'll have a sneaky way to know when it's coming? ;)

We had all our credit cards quit going through at both our stores on Saturday. The computer tech guy said that it was the sun spots that were causing issues. It was a big pain! We finally found a workaround but we had some long lines. Apparently, it was a nationwide type thing, according to him. Don't know if he was exaggerating or not.

Oh, the solar storms can definitely do that since they can disrupt the satellites. We did have pretty great northern lights this weekend though :)

1. How do I log in to my Pampered Chef .biz account?

To log in to your Pampered Chef .biz account, go to the website and click on the "Log In" button located at the top right corner of the page. Enter your email address and password and click "Log In".

2. I forgot my password for my Pampered Chef .biz account. What should I do?

If you have forgotten your password, click on the "Forgot Password?" link on the login page. Enter your email address and click "Submit". A password reset link will be sent to your email. Follow the instructions in the email to reset your password.

3. Can I change my password for my Pampered Chef .biz account?

Yes, you can change your password at any time. To do so, log in to your account and click on the "My Account" button. Then, click on "Change Password" and follow the prompts to enter a new password.

4. I am having trouble logging in to my Pampered Chef .biz account. What could be the issue?

There could be a few reasons why you are having trouble logging in. First, make sure you are using the correct email address and password. If you still cannot log in, try clearing your browser's cache and cookies. If the issue persists, contact Pampered Chef customer service for further assistance.

5. Is there a mobile app for the Pampered Chef .biz account?

Yes, there is a mobile app available for both iOS and Android devices. You can download the app from the App Store or Google Play Store. Once downloaded, log in with your account credentials to access your account on the go.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• imcooking
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Melissa78
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Melissa78
  • chefkugler