• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Closing My PWS: Will Guests Still Be Able to Order?

In summary, the speaker is asking about online orders and if guests will still be able to order after the show closes. They are reassured that no one can order after the set close date, and the show can be reactivated if needed. The speaker also shares their excitement about meeting their sales goal and receiving a bonus.
missi.robbins
This is first time I've used my PWS and I'm wondering about online orders. My show is set to close today. After tonight will the guests not be able to order or do I have to delete the show or something? I'm most likely going to submit the show when I get home from my FT tonight - but I don't want someone ordering after that. :)

Thanks!

They cannot order after the date you have it set to close. If you need to change that date you can change it at any time- to close it or keep it open later.

jrstephens said:
They cannot order after the date you have it set to close. If you need to change that date you can change it at any time- to close it or keep it open later.
GREAT - thanks!

Once the date you enter as the close date comes to pass, no one can access the show. It will indicate "host not found" or something like that if someone puts in that host name.

When you go to your list of shows, it will no longer appear, however, you can reactivate it by going selecting "closed show" from one of the top choosers. Reset a future close date and it will pop back into your open shows and be reactivated again for folks to order from.

You most often will change a close date for 2 reasons: 1) a person reschedules altogether and 2) a host wants extra time to close a show.

Good luck!
b

Awesome - thanks for the replies ladies! I'm super excited I'm at $1375 for sales right now - some orders are still tricking in. That gets me to my $3750 in 90 days bonus! SCORE!! :)

Wow that is a great show. Way to go on your 90 days.

That is awesome! You deserve a happy dance!

Woo hoo, Missi!

1. Will guests still be able to place orders after I close my PWS?

Yes, guests will still be able to place orders after you close your PWS. However, they will need to do so through another consultant's PWS or by contacting our customer service team directly.

2. Can I still earn commission on orders placed after I close my PWS?

No, you will not earn commission on orders placed after you close your PWS. Commission is only earned on orders placed through your PWS while it is open.

3. What happens to my PWS after I close it?

Once you close your PWS, it will no longer be accessible to customers. Your personal information and sales history will still be available in your consultant account, but your PWS will no longer be active.

4. Can I reopen my PWS after I have closed it?

Yes, you can reopen your PWS at any time. However, you will need to contact our customer service team to do so. Please note that your previous sales history will not carry over to your reopened PWS.

5. How will my customers know where to place orders after I close my PWS?

We recommend that you inform your customers about the closure of your PWS and provide them with information on how to place orders through another consultant or directly through our customer service team. You can also provide them with your contact information if they would like to continue ordering through you personally.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Roadtripray
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kam
  • jross93