• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Urgent Caught in a Computer Crisis: How to Order for Christmas?

In summary, the computer died and the user is on their old computer until they can get their computer fixed. They are also waiting on orders that were supposed to be placed through their director.
itsjustCarla
My computer died :cry: It was working fine, then it went black - no error msg or anything. It's probably a virus, but I can't get it fixed until this weekend or later. In the meantime, I am on my old dinsosaur computer (and back to dial-up) for awhile (the dsl connection won't fit this computer).

I have 2 items that I need to order for Christmas and I can't get PP to download the updates - I'm not even sure if it would let me submit an order from this computer anymore anyway since all of my updated info is on the other computer. I tried calling my director (and maybe order the items thru her), but she hasn't called me back. What are my options?? Can I call HO and order that way?? It's too late to mail an order in. :cry: I guess I can always give my own "certificate" and order it later.

Any advice would be appreciated. I'd even accept a few prayers. LOL

Do you have a website? You could do an individual order through there. Or are the supplies, which you can do through CC.

Jules711 said:
Do you have a website? You could do an individual order through there. Or are the supplies, which you can do through CC.

Great Idea!! I never even thought about going thru my website!!!!

Thank you!!!!!

I knew I shouldn't panic so soon. LOL

I'm glad it helped :). I just had to do that today for a customer and I was away from home. It was a little more work since I had to set up an account for him, but nice to have it DONE so that it'll hopefully get there in a week.Good luck with your computer!! Is it your monitor by ANY chance? You may not want to try turning your computer back on (sometimes it can affect what can be saved), but you could try the monitor on a different computer. I'm assuming that it didn't get unplugged (or there was no power surge that caused it?).

Jules711 said:
I'm glad it helped :). I just had to do that today for a customer and I was away from home. It was a little more work since I had to set up an account for him, but nice to have it DONE so that it'll hopefully get there in a week.

Good luck with your computer!! Is it your monitor by ANY chance? You may not want to try turning your computer back on (sometimes it can affect what can be saved), but you could try the monitor on a different computer. I'm assuming that it didn't get unplugged (or there was no power surge that caused it?).

Thank you again. I was in a panic and never even thought about my website. And to think, I was getting ready to cancel it. LOL. I got the order placed and hopefully it will be here soon.

And no, it's not the monitor - as I am using it for my dinosaur computer. It boots up fine. I get the "windows xp" logo and the spot where it's supposed to load up my info....black. It was working fine - I was on it all Saturday morning, my daughter was on it......everything was working great. I clicked on the IE button and it opened a page and immediately closed it. Same with my email. That's when I tried to restart. It doesn't look good. What stinks, is EVERYTHING is on that computer. I'm doomed if it doesn't survive. I hate to admit how much I rely on that computer.

You do know that there is a serious issue with IE right now and they are in the process of getting a fix? That could be the issue.
I hate IE, we use it at work but i have Firefox on my home computers.

Kodeysmom said:
You do know that there is a serious issue with IE right now and they are in the process of getting a fix? That could be the issue.
I hate IE, we use it at work but i have Firefox on my home computers.

I didn't know they were having problems, but it's definately my computer. :cry: IE may have caused the problem to begin with, but I can't even get a home page or anything after it boots up. Grrrrrr.

This dinosaur with dial-up is killing me.

1. How do I place an order for Christmas?

To place an order for Christmas, simply visit our website and browse our holiday collection. Once you have selected the items you would like to purchase, proceed to the checkout page and follow the prompts to complete your order.

2. Can I order over the phone or by email?

Yes, you can place an order over the phone by calling our customer service line at 1-800-123-4567. You can also email us at [email protected] with the items you would like to purchase and a customer service representative will assist you.

3. What is the deadline for ordering for Christmas?

The deadline for ordering for Christmas is December 15th. This will ensure that your items arrive in time for the holiday.

4. Can I request gift wrapping for my order?

Yes, we offer gift wrapping services for an additional fee. Simply select the gift wrapping option at checkout and your items will arrive beautifully wrapped and ready for gifting.

5. What is your return policy for Christmas orders?

If you are not satisfied with your Christmas order, you may return it within 30 days for a full refund. Please note that personalized items and items marked as final sale are not eligible for returns.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
  • wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
lt1jane
  • ChefBeckyD