• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How do I fix an error in P3 after updating?

In summary, a user encountered an error while trying to update their P3 program. They restarted it and even tried restarting their computer, but the error persisted. They sent diagnostic files to tech support and were advised to manually update the program. However, others suggested simply closing and reopening the program or calling tech support for assistance. Another user also had trouble opening P3 after updating and was advised to download the latest update from the CC website or contact tech support for help.
thecougchef
i checked for updates so that i could pre-make a supply order for tomorrow & it said i had to restart p3 in order for the updates to take place. so i did. & now when i try to pull it up it says "an error has occured. please see the log file."

anyone had this happen that can give me a quick fix before i sit on hold with HO for hours?

Just close it and start it again. It's no biggie.Or call Tech Support. They answer pretty quickly.

i closed it. restarted it. restarted my computer. nothing. UGH!

i sent the diagnostic files to tech support. im so impatient!

i thought coming here first would get me the fastest answer. first thing i found on cc:

If you are getting a message that begins "An Error has occurred - see Log Files", please first make sure PamperedPartner® Plus is closed, then click the Manual Update link to the left, and select Run.

:) thanks though deb!!

do the manual update on CC ... i had the same problem today!

I ran into the same problem last night. It was taking forever to update my P3. So I finally just closed it out and went online and updated it.

So here is my problem....opened P3 yesterday and ran update. Also ran update for my laptop yesterday and now I cannot open p3!!! I have completely re-started my laptop at least 3 times! I open it and it takes FOREVER but never gets past initializing user before it disappears! When I try to open it, it says it is already running but I cannot see it anywhere! It is not open in the tool bar or anything! I am freaking out and of course my computer guy is overseas right now. So can anyone help????

TIA!

GO to CC and download the latest update from there. If that doesn't work then I'd call tech support on Monday. They will be able to make it work.

1. Why is my updated P3 not working?

There could be a few reasons why your updated P3 is not working. First, make sure that the device is fully charged and turned on. If it still doesn't work, try resetting the device by holding down the power button for 10 seconds. If the issue persists, please contact our customer service for further assistance.

2. Is there a specific way to update the P3?

Yes, there is a specific way to update the P3. First, connect the device to a stable internet connection. Then, go to the settings menu and select "Software Update." Follow the prompts to complete the update process. If you encounter any issues, please refer to the user manual or contact our customer service.

3. Can I use the P3 while it is charging?

Yes, you can use the P3 while it is charging. However, please note that the charging process may take longer if the device is in use. We recommend fully charging the device before using it for an extended period.

4. How do I check the battery life of my P3?

To check the battery life of your P3, simply press the power button once. The device will display the remaining battery percentage. You can also see the battery icon on the top right corner of the screen while using the device.

5. Can I use the P3 with other kitchen appliances?

Yes, the P3 can be used with other kitchen appliances. It is designed to be compatible with most kitchen appliances and can be used as a timer, thermometer, and more. For more information on specific compatibility, please refer to the user manual or contact our customer service.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jeanniedelorme
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefann
  • mille
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • NooraK