• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What to Do With Tons of Out of State "Guests"

In summary, Becky recommends mailing a catalog to guests, and also sending postcards with instructions on how to place orders online.
Liquid Sky
I have a cooking show in a few weeks with a host who has over 20 people out of state she has on her guest list. Should I mail a catalog to every person? Mail a postcard invitation with labels instructing how to place an order online? I told my host we can do the evite thing as well but I want to also send something in the mail.

What have you found to be effective?

If you have A WEB-SITE then put the party on ththe web-site and the have the guest go to that and they can see the catalog and also put there order in under the Hosts name very easy , Than all you have to do is send either e-vites to them or a post card with instuctons on how to order ,,,,,,,

I'd send each a mini catalog, with a label on it that says something like:
"To see a full catalog, and place your order online, please visit my website: www.pam_______.biz/cookinwithbecky. Click on "order products" and then enter "Sue Host" as the host of the show. If you have any questions, or would like to place your order personally please feel free to give me a call or email at:___________.

I do have a website but wonder if sending a catalog would generate more sales. For instance, I am a MAJOR computer person but I will sit down and browse thru a catalog and be enticed to buy MORE than viewing stuff online. I would then place an order online. That's me tho......

If you feel like you must send a catty, I would do the mini cattys. At $2 postage each, not to mention .45 for a catalog, that would add up to A LOT of money!

Becky's wording above is very good!

BTW- if it's a Sept show...our new mini catalogs have both NEW and CURRENT products in them...making them an even better value!

KellyTheChef said:
BTW- if it's a Sept show...our new mini catalogs have both NEW and CURRENT products in them...making them an even better value!
That's what I was thinking too, Kelly! I LOVE the new Mini!

ChefBeckyD said:
That's what I was thinking too, Kelly! I LOVE the new Mini!

I hope they continue to do this with each season! It's great to show off the new stuff, but I think it's a great idea that they have some of our best sellers included in with all the new items!

1. How can we make our out of state guests feel welcome and comfortable during their stay?

One way to make out of state guests feel welcome is to provide them with a welcome basket or gift upon their arrival. This can include local snacks, maps and brochures of nearby attractions, and a personalized note from the host. Additionally, making sure their accommodations are clean and comfortable can go a long way in making them feel at home.

2. What are some fun activities we can plan for our out of state guests?

Depending on the location of your guests, there are a variety of activities you can plan. Some ideas include taking them to popular tourist spots, visiting local markets or festivals, or organizing a group outing to a nearby attraction. You can also ask your guests for their interests and plan activities accordingly.

3. How can we accommodate dietary restrictions for our out of state guests?

The best way to accommodate dietary restrictions is to ask your guests in advance about any allergies or food preferences they may have. This will allow you to plan meals and snacks accordingly. If you are unsure about specific dietary restrictions, it's always a good idea to have some alternative options available.

4. What are some tips for managing a large group of out of state guests?

First, it's important to have a clear communication plan in place. This can include creating a group chat or email chain to keep everyone informed about plans and logistics. It's also helpful to delegate tasks and responsibilities among your guests to avoid feeling overwhelmed. Lastly, don't be afraid to ask for help from other family members or friends to make sure everything runs smoothly.

5. How can we balance spending time with our out of state guests while also giving them some space?

It's important to find a balance between spending time with your out of state guests and giving them some space to relax and explore on their own. One way to do this is to plan group activities for certain days, but also give them some recommendations for things to do on their own. You can also ask them about their preferred level of interaction and respect their boundaries.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• melissasutkus
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
blueberrylady
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • vhadley
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies