• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Catalog Show Postcard: How to Order from an Out-of-State Host

Those cards are fantastic!!! :thumbup: :thumbup: two thumbs up! I have hurt my knee and am completely down for 3months, these will be perfect for me... THANKS, Carol:chef:What a bummer about your knee - I can sympathize completely with you on that. But I'm glad that the postcards will help you out with your business!:thumbup: :chef:Those cards are fantastic!!! :thumbup: :thumbup: two thumbs up! I have hurt my knee and am completely down for 3months, these will be perfect for me... THANKS, Carol:chef:Thanks for posting them, they
c00p
Gold Member
I have an out of state host doing a catalog show and she is wanting some sort of postcard that she can mail out to those that do NOT have email addresses explaining how to order from her show. I guess I should've thought about this before, but in my happy little world, EVERYONE has email!!! :blushing: So....I've searched for such an animal as this on here, but am not coming up with anything. Do any of you have anything like this or something similar (with instructions for the customer) that I can steal from??

What I would do is print out a label that you could put over the invitation host information and put your website, email, phone, and to call you if they need a catalog mailed to them. Also put the host's name, email, phone and when you are closing the show. You could also put the specials for this month and maybe upcoming host specials. Just use a generic card or use a theme card for the theme you want to book.

My Director just emailed me asking me if I had any catalog show postcards because she would like me to focus on catalog shows in April and May while I have my baby. I told her I didn't even know we could get something like that. She said she would send me some, so I'll let you know more when I get them.

Ok, well I am an over achiever (sometimes) and I decided to pull from a couple of different sources and attached is what I came up with. I just did it in Word (easily modified that way) and I've got both the front and back of the postcard. I kinda like it - hope you might too!! :D (I ended up having to zip it first because it's got some graphics that made the file too large.)

Attachments

• catalog postcard.zip
    1.9 MB · Views: 316
wow
c00p said:
Ok, well I am an over achiever (sometimes) and I decided to pull from a couple of different sources and attached is what I came up with. I just did it in Word (easily modified that way) and I've got both the front and back of the postcard. I kinda like it - hope you might too!! :D (I ended up having to zip it first because it's got some graphics that made the file too large.)

:thumbup: :chef: Those cards are fantastic!!! :thumbup: :thumbup: two thumbs up! I have hurt my knee and am completely down for 3months, these will be perfect for me... THANKS, Carol:chef:

What a bummer about your knee - I can sympathize completely with you on that. But I'm glad that the postcards will help you out with your business!

cwinter474 said:
:thumbup: :chef: Those cards are fantastic!!! :thumbup: :thumbup: two thumbs up! I have hurt my knee and am completely down for 3months, these will be perfect for me... THANKS, Carol:chef:

I second that:thumbup: :thumbup:

Thanks for posting

I have a lot of catalog shows - this will be great

:chef:

1. What is a catalog show postcard?

A catalog show postcard is a promotional tool used by Pampered Chef consultants to invite friends, family, and acquaintances to browse and purchase products from our catalog. It typically includes information about the consultant, the host, and any special offers or discounts.

2. How do I get a catalog show postcard?

Catalog show postcards can be obtained from your Pampered Chef consultant. They may also be available at local events and parties hosted by consultants. You can also request a postcard from the Pampered Chef website or by contacting our customer service team.

3. Can I customize the catalog show postcard?

Yes, the catalog show postcard can be personalized with your name, contact information, and a personal message. You can also add your own images and logos to make it more unique. However, please note that there may be restrictions on the amount of customization allowed by Pampered Chef.

4. How do I use the catalog show postcard?

Simply fill in the necessary information, such as your name, contact information, and any special offers or discounts, and distribute the postcards to potential guests. You can hand them out in person, mail them, or even share them electronically through social media or email.

5. Are there any tips for a successful catalog show using postcards?

Yes, here are a few tips to make the most out of your catalog show postcards:

• Personalize the postcards to make them more eye-catching and memorable.
  • Include any special offers or discounts to entice potential guests to attend.
  • Follow up with guests who have received the postcards to remind them of the upcoming show.
  • Encourage guests to bring a friend to the show for a chance to earn additional rewards or discounts.
  • Use the postcards as a conversation starter to introduce potential guests to the Pampered Chef brand and products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• melissasutkus
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
blueberrylady
Replies
Views
aried
  • Liquid Sky
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies