• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Quick Question on Guest Special...

In summary, the guest special for this month is the Lemon Zester and Citrus Press Set, available for the entire month. It can be purchased without hosting a party, but cannot be combined with other discounts. It also cannot be exchanged for a different product, but can be returned within 30 days for a refund or exchange.
SilverCeladon
I have a customer that ordered $64.75 and with her past host discount she's under the $60. Can she still get the guest special?

Hope. For past hosts, they have to spend $66 to account for the 10% off.

Nope - she can't.

Thanks.......

Actually it's $67 that she would have to order to get it to $60 before shipping and tax. Isn't there something she could want that's around $2.25?? It would be worth it to her! - even if she gave them away as a gift!

Oh I'm sure...I just wanted to double check! Thanks!

Related to Quick Question on Guest Special...

1. What is the guest special for this month?

The guest special for this month is our Lemon Zester and Citrus Press Set. This set includes a zester and press, perfect for adding a zesty touch to your dishes.

2. How long will the guest special be available?

The guest special will be available for the entire month. However, quantities are limited so be sure to place your order as soon as possible.

3. Can I purchase the guest special without hosting a party?

Yes, the guest special is available for purchase without hosting a party. You can simply place an order through your consultant or on our website.

4. Is the guest special eligible for any discounts?

Unfortunately, the guest special cannot be combined with any other discounts or offers. However, hosting a party can earn you free and discounted products.

5. Can I exchange the guest special for a different product?

The guest special cannot be exchanged for a different product. However, you can always return the guest special within 30 days for a refund or exchange.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• heidabear
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • heidabear
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
heidabear
  • wadesgirl