• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How to Enter Host Special for Past Host?

In summary, to enter the host special for a past host, log in to your Pampered Chef account and click on the "Host" tab. Then, select "Enter Host Special" and follow the prompts to enter the information for the past host. You can still enter the host special for a past host even if their party has already closed. No special code is needed, and you can enter the host special for multiple past hosts at once by selecting the "Bulk Enter Host Specials" option. If you accidentally enter the wrong host special, you can edit or delete the entry under the "Host" tab.
hollye44
I haven't done this before and just got a call from a fellow consultant. I'm not at home to look at P3 and help figure it out that way. She says she has entered the past host as a guest on the host's show (and she did make the booking correctly on the previous show, so that's not the problem). What does she need to do to get the Past Host the Trifle Bowl at the host special discount? Any help is appreciated. Thanks!!

Is she using the host special code?

She said that she tried the host special code and it gave the red dot. She did it for the host, and that was fine.

Is the date of the show the right month?

Does it have a code or message explaining the red dot when she goes under the "finish" tab?

Did she make sure to add in her past host number??

I'll ask her about the correct date and entering the past host number. The past host number might be the issue. Thanks everyone!!

That is what happened to mine when I entered. The new Host booked off the Past Host and started her Catalog Show two weeks later. Once I entered the PHD#, it went through fine.

1. How do I enter the host special for a past host?

To enter the host special for a past host, log in to your Pampered Chef account and click on the "Host" tab. Then, select "Enter Host Special" and follow the prompts to enter the information for the past host.

2. Can I enter the host special for a past host if their party has already closed?

Yes, you can still enter the host special for a past host even if their party has already closed. Simply follow the steps outlined in the previous question to enter the information for the past host.

3. Do I need a special code to enter the host special for a past host?

No, you do not need a special code to enter the host special for a past host. As long as you have the necessary information for the past host, you can enter their host special without any additional codes.

4. Can I enter the host special for multiple past hosts at once?

Yes, you can enter the host special for multiple past hosts at once by selecting the "Bulk Enter Host Specials" option under the "Host" tab. This will allow you to enter the information for multiple past hosts simultaneously.

5. What if I accidentally enter the wrong host special for a past host?

If you accidentally enter the wrong host special for a past host, you can simply edit or delete the entry by going to the "Host" tab and selecting the "Edit Host Special" or "Delete Host Special" option. Make sure to double check the information before submitting to avoid any mistakes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• RachelLyn915
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
workingontwo
  • SherryLynn
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
SherryLynn
  • amuia