• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Past Host Discount???How to Find!?

In summary, to redeem your past host discount, simply log in to your Pampered Chef account and go to the "My Host Rewards" section. Your discount will automatically be applied at checkout when you make a purchase. Your past host discount is valid for one year from the date of your party and cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions. You can check the balance of your past host discount by logging in to your Pampered Chef account and going to the "My Host Rewards" section. It can be used on any full-priced product, but not on discounted or clearance items, or products excluded from promotions or discounts.
ChefBurke
Silver Member
Ok i need to find a past hosts discount number?? where do i locate that?

Behind Consultant's Corner, under Frequently Visited Links, Past Host Lookup.

Found it thanks!!!

1. How do I redeem my past host discount?

To redeem your past host discount, simply log in to your Pampered Chef account and go to the "My Host Rewards" section. Your discount will automatically be applied at checkout when you make a purchase.

2. How long is my past host discount valid for?

Your past host discount is valid for one year from the date of your party. After that, it will expire and no longer be available for use.

3. Can I combine my past host discount with other discounts or promotions?

No, unfortunately you cannot combine your past host discount with any other discounts or promotions. It can only be used on full-priced items.

4. How can I check the balance of my past host discount?

You can check the balance of your past host discount by logging in to your Pampered Chef account and going to the "My Host Rewards" section. Your remaining discount amount will be displayed there.

5. Can I use my past host discount on any product?

Yes, you can use your past host discount on any full-priced product. However, it cannot be used on discounted or clearance items, as well as any products that are excluded from promotions or discounts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcjodih
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Brenda.the.chef
  • gailz2
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
gailz2
  • redsoxgirl