• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unlock Discounts as a Consultant Host: Past Host Benefits Explained

In summary, as a consultant host for Pampered Chef, you can unlock discounts and special offers on high-quality kitchen tools and gadgets by hosting a party and reaching certain sales goals. These discounts are typically valid for a few months after the party and can be used on most Pampered Chef products, with a few exceptions. If you don't use all of your discounts at once, you may be able to use the remaining balance at a later time, but it's best to check with your consultant for more information.
Kathytnt
Can consultants (as hosts) use theri past host discount???

Yes, they can! Thankfully!We get a better discount with our orders, but there are times when I have used mine.

I guess I tried putting in my order first - I will put the rest of the orders in and then see what happens

Hmm... I don't know why that would make a difference. As long as you have a PHD#, it should work no problem. I have hosted two shows this year and I have had no problem using either PHD#. Good luck!

I always understood that you can not use your phd as a consultant

If you host a show - or if you put consultant as host, you get a PHD#. You also can use the bookings from your show, to get the host special off of those bookings. That is how I am getting the roasting pan. I had a show in August, used myself as host, which you can set up in PP, my host booked a show for November and I am getting the host special at 60% off.

I don't believe you can do the past host special, but you do get a PHD.

I have done it for all the shows that booked in September and October. I had 5 bookings from my show that I had in August. This is my last one. It allows me to do it in PP, and if there was something wrong with it, wouldn't HO let me know? If I couldn't do it, shouldn't PP put a block on it?

1. What are the benefits of being a consultant host with Pampered Chef?

As a consultant host, you can unlock discounts and special offers on Pampered Chef products. This means you can purchase our high-quality kitchen tools and gadgets at a lower price, making it easier to stock your kitchen with the best tools for cooking and entertaining.

2. How do I unlock these discounts as a consultant host?

To unlock discounts as a consultant host, you must host a Pampered Chef party and reach certain sales goals. Once you reach these goals, you can earn discounts on your purchases for a specified period of time.

3. How long do I have to use my discounts as a consultant host?

The length of time you can use your discounts as a consultant host will vary depending on the sales goals you reach during your party. Typically, discounts are valid for a few months after the party, giving you ample time to take advantage of the savings.

4. Can I use my consultant host discounts on any Pampered Chef product?

Most consultant host discounts can be used on any Pampered Chef product, with a few exceptions. Some exclusions may apply, such as already discounted items or certain limited edition products. Your consultant will be able to provide more information on specific exclusions.

5. What happens to my consultant host discounts if I don't use them all at once?

If you don't use all of your consultant host discounts at once, you may be able to use the remaining balance at a later time. However, the specific terms and conditions may vary, so it's best to check with your consultant for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcjodih
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Brenda.the.chef
Replies
Views
ChefMary412
Replies
Views
PCJenni