• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Access My Past Host Discount Number on PPP?

In summary, a host number is a unique identification number assigned to a Pampered Chef host. It can be obtained by hosting a party or event with a Pampered Chef consultant. The discounts and benefits associated with a host number depend on the sales and bookings generated for the consultant. To use the host number for discounts, it should be provided to the consultant when placing an order. These discounts cannot be combined with other promotions and typically expire after 30 days.
deliciousdiva
do we have access in ppp to past host discount number? I want to put my past host order through on my current host order and PPP is prompting me for past host number? Do we have this somewhere in PPP, or do I need to call past host for number? Thanks!

If you click on Host Lookup in P3 it will take you to Pamperedchef.com (Consultants Corner) where you can do a past host lookup and get the number.

Often if a recent host, P3 will fill it in for you already.

BTW, if you just log straight into consultant's corner, a link for host lookup should be on the right column with commonly used things.

Thanks!For the fast reply!

What is a host number and how do I get one?

A host number is a unique identification number assigned to each Pampered Chef host. You can get a host number by hosting a party or event with a Pampered Chef consultant. If you don't have a consultant, you can find one on our website.

What discounts and benefits can I get with my host number?

The discounts and benefits you can get with your host number depend on the sales and bookings you generate for your consultant. Generally, the more sales and bookings, the higher the discounts and benefits you can receive.

How do I use my host number to receive discounts?

To use your host number for discounts, simply provide it to your consultant when placing your order. They will apply any applicable discounts and benefits to your order before finalizing it.

Can I combine my host number discounts with other discounts or promotions?

No, host number discounts cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions. They are exclusive to the host of the party and cannot be used by other customers.

Is there a time limit for using my host number discounts?

Yes, host number discounts and benefits typically expire after 30 days from the date of your party. It's important to use them within this time frame to ensure you receive the maximum benefits.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcjodih
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Brenda.the.chef
  • tinat51796
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
chelynn
  • JackieB999