• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

HO Lead Acquired - Wish Me Luck!

In summary, the lead received yesterday turned out to be a consultant and the next one will be a $1,000 show.
chefkathy
yeah, another HO lead!Just got a lead in my email that says she's interested in the biz. Off to call her! Wish me luck!
:party::party::party::party::candyheart: :candyheart: :candyheart:

Good luck! Let us know how it goes! I used to get those a lot and they never turned into anything, but lately they've been great leads!!!

My 2nd to last HO lead interested in the biz did sign and had her 3rd show last night! My last HO lead has asked more questions than anyone I've ever talked to and it's looking pretty promising. Matter of fact, I'm going to go call her to see what she's thinking at this point.

Keep us posted, Deb!:)

I used to get those too... now the majority of my leads are orders... the lead I got that wasn't an order ended up having a $1k show last week! But I won't complain about the orders... I've been averaging $400 in web orders alone for the last 5 months. I'd love for these to turn into shows or recruits... but like I said, I'm not complaining!!! :)

Called her and she's going to try to come to our meeting on Monday. Woohooo!

Wow Deb that is great!! This is starting off to be a great year for you!!:)

finley1991 said:
I used to get those too... now the majority of my leads are orders... the lead I got that wasn't an order ended up having a $1k show last week! But I won't complain about the orders... I've been averaging $400 in web orders alone for the last 5 months. I'd love for these to turn into shows or recruits... but like I said, I'm not complaining!!! :)

Well, I am (complaining :cry:). My last 6 leads were: 3 interested in products - no response to attempts to contact; 1 wanted a $1 replacement part; 2 on line orders, 1 for $10 and the other for $7.

...oh well, I'm due! The next one will be a consultant or at least a $1K show! :pray:

Mine have been like yours Beth....it will be our turn next to get those really fired up new recruits.

my latest HO lead turned out to do a show last month that ended up around $400....but I got a recruit lead and a booking from that show, so it is a definite plus to be able to get these leads! They might not all pan out, but you never know when they will!

I have found that when I have gotten a HO lead interested in the business, they don't have that personal connection with me that I think allows them to be what we would consider a "real lead". They have just clicked away on their computer....so I think it is important to meet with them in person ASAP! Establish a connection with them that will possibly result in them being successful!

Good point, Meg, about the personal connection!

Rating: 58 Posted By: MISTERCHEAP
Views: 8666 Replies: 64 Free Family Value Pack includes one (1) 8x10, two (2) 5x7, and four (4) 4x6 prints of the same image. Sign in and select and up load your photo, choose the family value pack, enter the code, and pick up your photo for free at your nearest walgreens store.
Choose "family pack" special,ENTER CODE VALENTINE at checkout good to 2/9 only
Wags Photo LinkMore Online Coupons from Fatwallet.com.
More...

I have actually had that same conversation with my director. I have signed several HO leads, but that connection is difficult with most. I am still greatful for them. And a couple have turned out wonderful, but it can be the hard way to recruit.

Of four HO leads since December, three signed...but when I called the one I received yesterday, it turned out she's been a consultant for over a year!:eek: Of course she said she had "no idea" how HO generated her info as a lead.:rolleyes:

HO Leads can be great when you can TALK to them! I have had several lately that would not leave a contact phone #. It makes it IMPOSSIBLE to reach them.

Can everyone write to HO and ask that they make the Contact Phone a MANDITORY item in the online information request? I think they will need to hear from more that just me to make it happen....

TIA!

My leads besides the ones that come thru as orders usually don't amount to anything. Last year I did get a book and 3 real shows out of them. A lot of the time they don't give a telephone number or email and I try but am never able to connect with them. I look at them purely as gravy.

jwpamp said:
HO Leads can be great when you can TALK to them! I have had several lately that would not leave a contact phone #. It makes it IMPOSSIBLE to reach them.

Can everyone write to HO and ask that they make the Contact Phone a MANDITORY item in the online information request? I think they will need to hear from more that just me to make it happen....

TIA!

I have contacted HO about this, but I will do it again!

It is VERY frustrating! I have received several with no phone numbers and it's such a waste.

Yes, I have received many without phone numbers too. It is so frustrating. I just found out that my Director has not received any leads in months :bugeye:....and I have received several a month. AND we live in the same town. I told her to call HO because there has to be a mistake!

So I was wondering, how do they rotate between leads for those in the same town or city? Is it the Director that is closer in miles? I also got 10 pages of Hosts and she only got 3 pages. One big difference is that I got a bunch from Vernal, UT and in miles I am probably 3-4 miles closer to due to where we live in our town. So does anyone know?:confused: My Director was mad that I got all these because Vernal is about 100 or so miles away, while the leads were only supposed to be within 50 miles. Guess I am the closest Director? I'll take the leads!!!:):):)

I don't know what is up with the leads system. I am in Chicagoland and we have plenty of Directors and Upper Levels around here. Earlier this week I got a lead from Glen Ellyn, which is much closer to Becky here on DCS and to Patti Mocerino and Marie Freidag and many other directors. Now come on, I know they ALL are eligible to get leads. So I have no idea what is going on. Don't worry, Becky, this lead doesn't seem to be going anywhere. :)

DebbieJ said:
Don't worry, Becky, this lead doesn't seem to be going anywhere. :)

Ha! :) No problem! I can't remember exactly where you live Debbie. I just got a lead from what I think is Lemont. She only entered her zip code and email address, so I looked up the zip code. Of course I'm not hearing back from her, but I was surprised I got one all the way in Lemont. I do have a consultant down there, so maybe that's why????

I'm in Palos Heights. So in this case Lemont is closer to me than to you. Crazy.

DebbieJ said:
I'm in Palos Heights. So in this case Lemont is closer to me than to you. Crazy.

That is crazy. I just don't get it. I guess it's the way the rotation works. I got a HO lead from ARlington Heights, which may even be farther than Lemont and that one actually signed!! She's about to submit her qualifying show, but I've hooked her up with a hospitality director up there because that's just too far. I don't get these leads sometimes.:confused:

It's nice to get them though!!

Related to HO Lead Acquired - Wish Me Luck!

1. What is "HO Lead Acquired - Wish Me Luck!"?

"HO Lead Acquired - Wish Me Luck!" is a phrase used by Pampered Chef consultants to announce that they have successfully acquired a new Host Order lead. It is a way for consultants to share their excitement and ask for good luck wishes from their team and customers.

2. How do I acquire a Host Order lead?

There are a few different ways to acquire a Host Order lead with Pampered Chef. One way is to reach out to friends and family and ask if they would be interested in hosting a party. Another way is to post on social media or attend vendor events to find potential hosts. You can also reach out to previous hosts to see if they would like to host another party.

3. What are the benefits of acquiring a Host Order lead?

Acquiring a Host Order lead means that you have found someone who is interested in hosting a Pampered Chef party. This is beneficial because it allows you to reach new customers and potentially increase your sales. It also gives you the opportunity to introduce more people to the Pampered Chef products and potentially grow your team.

4. How can I increase my chances of acquiring a Host Order lead?

To increase your chances of acquiring a Host Order lead, it is important to reach out to a wide network of people. This can include friends, family, coworkers, and acquaintances. Utilizing social media and attending vendor events can also help expand your reach. Additionally, offering incentives or rewards for hosting a party can be enticing for potential hosts.

5. What should I do after acquiring a Host Order lead?

After acquiring a Host Order lead, it is important to follow up with them promptly. Set a date for the party and provide them with all the necessary information and resources to help them have a successful party. It is also helpful to stay in touch with the host throughout the planning process and make sure they have everything they need. After the party, be sure to thank the host for their support and offer any assistance with future parties.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chef131doreen
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Bren706
  • KCPChef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
byrd1956
Replies