• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ann's Suggestion Leads to a 282.00 Order!

In summary, Ann helped me get an order of over $300. My ED, Joanne Wilhelm, is the one to really thank for this. I will extend the love to her.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
Yep, I do...loud and proud - shouting it from the cyber-mountaintops...

Because thanks to Ann suggesting the email we send out for triple points sales...I just got a 282.00 order!!! That brings my triple points show up to $700!! Which also means that I get enough host credits to buy my super sister in law a cookware set for her upcoming 40th bday (this is the good SIL...not the evil one)

Oh - and to clarify - that email is not the only reason I love Ann...I love her just because she is her :):candyheart::candyheart::candyheart::candyheart:

OMG and because the show is over $500 - it's 50% more FPV!!! My SIL is gonna have an amazing bday!!

I love ann too!!! :) She helped me with some info that I needed! YOU ROCK ANN!

I'll lather on some love too for Ann :candyheart: :love0010: My cyber catalog show is at $231

I'll also add on some love to Ann! My show is at $96.50!! :D I'll take an extra 300 points!!

:blushing::blushing::blushing::blushing:​
You make me blush!!! I love turning fine upstanding women into Pampered Chef whores...just ask my team!!

I have to stop complaining...I had an order from Virginia and one for over $100 from Ohio. Some others are local...waiting for 2 pending...and I am over $300!! I added on a little of my own too. Things I need.

My ED, Joanne Wilhelm, is the one to really thank for this...I will extend the love to her. She is featured as the newest ED in the Jan CN...she actually went down to a SD last year right before conference. So happy she has it back.

Keep feeling the love:money:, Ladies...I hope we all are getting lei'd in Hawaii in 2011!!:eek: I am telling some of my customers (certainly not all!!)...Help me get lei'd this year!!!:angel:

And I have 4 others besides myself attending Spring Launch!!!

baychef said:
:blushing::blushing::blushing::blushing:​
You make me blush!!! I love turning fine upstanding women into Pampered Chef whores...just ask my team!!

I have to stop complaining...I had an order from Virginia and one for over $100 from Ohio. Some others are local...waiting for 2 pending...and I am over $300!! I added on a little of my own too. Things I need.

My ED, Joanne Wilhelm, is the one to really thank for this...I will extend the love to her. She is featured as the newest ED in the Jan CN...she actually went down to a SD last year right before conference. So happy she has it back.

Keep feeling the love:money:, Ladies...I hope we all are getting lei'd in Hawaii in 2011!!:eek: I am telling some of my customers (certainly not all!!)...Help me get lei'd this year!!!:angel:

And I have 4 others besides myself attending Spring Launch!!!

You're so funny Ann! I want to get lei'd in Hawaii too! :)

pampmomof3 said:
You're so funny Ann! I want to get lei'd in Hawaii too! :)

I used to live there....and I've been lei'd in Hawaii LOTS of times!!! They have all sorts of reasons to lei you over there.....lol :rolleyes:

pamperedlinda said:
I used to live there....and I've been lei'd in Hawaii LOTS of times!!! They have all sorts of reasons to lei you over there.....lol :rolleyes:

Hopefully Mother Nature will stay home this time...she chose to cruise with me before.:cry: She is such a wench!!! I had to laugh at those commercials that show an actual woman depicting Mother Nature and how she greets women on their honeymoons and vacations!

Related to Ann's Suggestion Leads to a 282.00 Order!

1. How did Ann's suggestion lead to such a large order?

Ann is a Pampered Chef consultant and she shared her personal experience with the products to her customer. She showed them how useful and versatile the products are, which convinced the customer to make a larger purchase.

2. What products did Ann recommend to the customer?

Ann recommended a variety of products from Pampered Chef, including our top-selling kitchen gadgets, cookware, and bakeware. She also shared her personal favorites and how they have made meal prep easier for her.

3. How can I place an order for the products Ann suggested?

You can place an order through Ann's personal Pampered Chef website or by contacting her directly. She will be happy to assist you in finding the products that best fit your needs and placing your order.

4. Are there any special deals or discounts for large orders like this one?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers special deals and promotions for larger orders. Ann can provide you with more information on these offers and help you take advantage of them when placing your order.

5. Can I receive a personalized cooking demonstration like the one Ann provided?

Absolutely! As a Pampered Chef customer, you can host your own cooking party and invite your friends and family to experience the products and recipes firsthand. Ann can help you plan and host the perfect party, complete with cooking demonstrations and delicious food for all to enjoy.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• baychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
baychef
  • jmwinfree
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • jenniferknapp