• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cooking for Everyone: A Bunny in NV Receives a Knife Block Set

In summary, Janice has a great idea to send a thank you card, some catalogs, and upcoming specials to the Bunny. She also thinks of contacting her through her website to see if she liked the products. The name on the online sales notification e-mail was a man, but the "host" name on Janice's commission statement is the Bunny's first name and the name of the brothel is her last name. He must have done it that way for shipping purposes. He selected the privacy opt-out on the online order, so Janice needs to respect that.
Becca_in_MD
Gold Member
Everyone, yes everyone, needs to cook. I reviewed my commission statement today. I had an HO lead online order in early Jan. for the knife block set and bamboo carving board (really wish it had been during triple points days!). When I got the e-mail notification, I looked at the name. Normal name. Well, that's not the name that showed up on my commission statement today. The name on my commission statement is the name of a brothel in NV!! I had noticed that the shipment was to a location not in my area. I guess someone near me sent a late gift to a Bunny.

LOL! That is hilarious! Well, everyone eats, I guess....

Wow, send them a couple of catalogs -- they probably have a lot of disposable income! :eek:

LOL....love it! Like we say, business is EVERYWHERE! I need to learn the tricks of the trade, so that my hubby buys me the kitchen block too! He He

Janice has a great idea...I'd definitely send a thank you card, some catalogs and upcoming specials. = )

I did think of contacting the Bunny through her website to see if she liked the products. I think it was a client who purchased them for her and not a family member. The name on the online sales notification e-mail was a man. The "host" name on my commission statement is the Bunny's first name and the name of the brothel is her last name. He must have done it that way for shipping purposes. He selected the privacy opt-out on the online order so I need to respect that.

I have to thank HBO for educating me on this particular brothel. Maybe they'll start a new season of "Cathouse" and I can see her on TV. What good PC product placement!!! Can you imagine the scene of the girls sitting around flipping through PC catalogs while they wait for the clients to come through the door? Or maybe she'll shoot new photos for her website of her in the kitchen.

Not entirely related - mini hijack - I saw our Food Chopper when channel surfing..."Real Housewives of Orange County" a blonde gal was using it while griping to a friend!

Too funny. I agree about sending catalog's. The $'s they make, there would be no problem with disposable income.

I too can thank HBO for my education on what a "Cathouse" is. ;)

Thanks fo the laugh...could not resist, I read it to my husband who got quite a chuckle too.

1. Can the knife block set be used for all types of cooking?

Yes, the knife block set is designed to be versatile and suitable for all types of cooking, whether it's for cutting vegetables, slicing meat, or preparing meals.

2. How many knives are included in the set?

The knife block set includes 8 essential knives, including a chef's knife, bread knife, utility knife, and more.

3. Are the knives dishwasher safe?

No, it is recommended to hand wash the knives to maintain their sharpness and longevity. Dishwasher heat and detergents can cause the blades to dull over time.

4. Can the knife block set be used for both right and left-handed individuals?

Yes, the knives are designed to be ergonomic and can be used comfortably by both right and left-handed individuals.

5. Is the knife block set suitable for beginner cooks?

Yes, the knife block set is perfect for beginner cooks as it includes all the essential knives needed for everyday cooking and comes with a detailed guide on how to use and care for the knives.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• redsoxgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
christinaspc
  • KellyTheChef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
tlmcunning
  • j&k'smom