• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Half Price Knife Block Set - A Great Deal!

In summary, the Half Price Knife Block Set is a great deal that includes 5 essential knives made with high-quality stainless steel blades and ergonomic handles. It also comes with a wooden block for easy storage. The regular price is $100, but it is currently on sale for $50. Additional knives cannot be purchased separately, but there are other knife sets available. The set is not dishwasher safe and should be hand washed and dried after use.
redsoxgirl
I had a show tonight and the host got the Knife Block Set as one of her half price items!!

Such a great deal!!!! :D

I had a host do that 2 weeks ago! I've been pushing that special at every show!

Way to go, too bad we don't make anything on half priced items.

I've had a few people in the past buy the knife half priced set.

wadesgirl said:
Way to go, too bad we don't make anything on half priced items.

I've had a few people in the past buy the knife half priced set.

Oh believe me... it's something I've thought about often :grumpy:

I'm totally hijacking your thread... How's the baby doing?

She's good! She's moving a ton now.I was having a hard time emotionally last month, but after a good breakdown, I feel great now and can't wait for her to get here! I can't believe I have to wait another 2.5 months to see her!!!!We're working like crazy on her room! I'm hoping we have it done before Nov 1 so I can bring pictures to my shower on the 2nd - I'm sure everyone will ask to see it.Thanks for asking!! :)

I think someone at HO messed up. One of the host half-price combos is the set of 8 knives for $200. OR, you could get the 8 knives, block, honer and shears for less than that if you go for the knife block deal and use that as a half-price item!!!

Good point Kate, I was often wondering that when the other day my hostess had a 860.00 show and she went with cookware and knife block combo. Instead of getting the knifes by them selfs.

Related to Half Price Knife Block Set - A Great Deal!

1. What is included in the Half Price Knife Block Set?

The Half Price Knife Block Set includes 5 essential knives: a chef's knife, a santoku knife, a utility knife, a paring knife, and a bread knife. It also comes with a wooden block for easy storage.

2. Are the knives in the set of good quality?

Yes, the knives in the Half Price Knife Block Set are made with high-quality stainless steel blades and comfortable, ergonomic handles. They are designed to last and provide efficient and precise cutting.

3. How much does the Half Price Knife Block Set cost?

The regular price for the Half Price Knife Block Set is $100, but with our current promotion, it is available for only $50. That's 50% off the original price!

4. Can I purchase additional knives to add to the set?

Unfortunately, the Half Price Knife Block Set is only sold as a set and additional knives cannot be purchased separately. However, we do offer a variety of other knife sets that you can browse through to find the perfect additions to your kitchen.

5. Is the Half Price Knife Block Set dishwasher safe?

No, we do not recommend putting these knives in the dishwasher as it can damage the blades and handles. We recommend hand washing and drying them immediately after use to maintain their quality and sharpness.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
esavvymom
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • FeliciaD
  • General Chat
Replies