• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Steak Knife Set... Does It Fit in Block?

In summary, the steak knife set is designed to fit in most standard knife blocks. It includes 4 high-quality stainless steel knives with serrated edges and is dishwasher safe. The knives come sharp out of the box and additional ones can be purchased separately in packs of 4 or 8. It is recommended to hand wash the knives and use a honing tool to maintain sharpness over time.
babywings76
Gold Member
I know this has probably been asked before... I have host on the phone... Sorry...

If you get the whole knife set and block, will the additional steak knife set fit in there?

I had a host in Sept that reach over $700 in sales and received three 1/2 price items

she bought the block set, carving set and the knife set - they all fit inside

:chef:

babywings76 said:
I know this has probably been asked before... I have host on the phone... Sorry...

If you get the whole knife set and block, will the additional steak knife set fit in there?
It doesn't come with any steak knives, so the "additional" one is actually the first one.

Yeah, that's what I meant. Not additional. Thanks for clarifying it though. :)

I just wanted to put that out there, because there was an instance this week in which a host assumed the steak knives came with the block set, and new consultants might not be as familiar with the set either.

Just so you know the carving set dose not fit in the block. I got it after reading that it did on here and there is no way it fits. Unless they change the block from when i got it with the samples.

Last edited:

1. Can the steak knife set fit in any knife block?

Yes, the steak knife set is designed to fit in most standard knife blocks. However, we recommend checking the dimensions of your knife block to ensure proper fit.

2. How many steak knives are included in the set?

The steak knife set includes 4 high-quality stainless steel knives with serrated edges for easy cutting.

3. Are the steak knives dishwasher safe?

Yes, the steak knives are dishwasher safe for easy cleanup. However, we recommend hand washing to prolong the life of the knives.

4. Are the steak knives sharp out of the box?

Yes, the steak knives come with a sharp edge right out of the box. However, we recommend using a honing tool to maintain the sharpness over time.

5. Can I purchase additional steak knives to add to the set?

Yes, additional steak knives can be purchased separately to add to your set. They are available in packs of 4 or 8 to accommodate your needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kdangel518
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • j&k'smom
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
j&k'smom
  • huskerlissa