• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Confused Over "Job Title" Survey Questions

In summary, the "Job Title" survey question refers to the specific role or designation of a person within their company, and is important to include in a survey as it can provide valuable insights into the participants' roles and responsibilities. As a Pampered Chef consultant, you have the option to customize this question to align with your company's job titles. However, it is not necessary to include this question in every survey and its relevance should be considered based on the purpose and target audience of the survey. The data collected from this question can be analyzed by grouping and comparing responses based on different job titles to identify any patterns or trends within the company's job roles.
babywings76
Gold Member
Okay, so when you have to fill out a survey of some kind and they ask you what your job is, what do you put? I just have to sit here and scratch my head. It's not enough to just say "self-employed", because then it asks what industry, what department, what job title! :rolleyes:

I would list - direct sales

Oddly, they don't have that as an option.

Hmm.. I always have this problem too. If they don't have direct sales or even sales... do they have an "other"?

Yeah, I just went ahead and clicked "other" for the job related questions.

marketing bc we market ourselves and our productjust recently did this so I had to think about each category and how it applied to my business

1. What does the "Job Title" survey question refer to?

The "Job Title" survey question refers to the specific role or designation that a person holds within their company or organization.

2. Why is it important to include this question in a survey?

This question helps gather information about the job titles of the participants, which can provide valuable insights into their roles and responsibilities within the company and how it relates to their responses in the survey.

3. Can I customize the "Job Title" question for my specific company needs?

Yes, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you have the ability to customize the survey questions according to your specific needs and target audience. This includes the option to modify the "Job Title" question to align with your company's job titles.

4. Is it necessary to include this question for every survey?

It is not necessary to include the "Job Title" question in every survey. It is important to consider the purpose and target audience of the survey to determine if this question is relevant and necessary for the specific survey.

5. How can I analyze the data collected from the "Job Title" survey question?

The data collected from the "Job Title" survey question can be analyzed by grouping and comparing responses based on different job titles. This can provide insights into any patterns or trends among different job roles within the company.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• leftymac
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Kathy's_Kitchen
  • pampered1224
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • krzymomof4