• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Will we finally have our dream home? - Exciting news from Terra!

In summary, Terra and her husband found a house they fell in love with and made an offer. They're just waiting to hear back from the realtor.
TerraOB83
Gold Member
My husband and I have been looking at homes for awhile trying to decide if we were going to buy, well today we went and looked at 3 houses 1st 2 had water in the basement which stunk they were pretty big houses so I was kinda bummed until we got to the 3rd house, and we just fell in love with it this will be our 1st home we made an offer and now just waiting to hear from the realtor so hopefully we'll be moving soon:D sorry had to share my good news.
Terra

Good Luck Terra. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. BTW hit your realtor up to do a show for you so he/she can resiprocate the commission!

thanks i forgot to say anything to her, but i will be asking lol

Good luck! When you get moved in you should have a open-house with all your PC displaying the food. People will be talking! Invite your new neighbors too and get some shows out of it!

Congrats Terra! That's so EXCITING!!! Keep us posted!:D

Good Luck, Cant wait to hear what happened

Best wishes.

THat is GREAT news, and don't be sorry for sharing!! I bought a house unexpectedly last April and have yet to have my open house, really need to soon, after all I just had my home owner's insurance pay for a nice little remodel too. New Ceramic tile floors, all new paint, new bathroom vanity's; it actually looks like a brand new home!!!!

Keep Us posted.

Liz

That's very exciting!!! I hope it all works out for you.:)

Early congrats.. I hope you get it!

I hope it works out for ya!
I know how the waiting goes; we're under contract on a house, contigent on our house selling first. Now we're just waiting for things to happen in our favor!

Oh the anticipation! i hope everything works out for you!!:)

Yeah that is so awsome it is nice having a house when we bought ours it was a sellers market so we had slim pickings to choose from. The house we bought wasnt even on the market yet and had 3 other people in line to get it.

thanks everyone we'll know monday or tuesday if we got it or not. Im not very good at waiting lol im gonna end up driving dh nuts.

Good luck - hope you get it and love it!

Very cool!! Hope the offer goes as you want it too!!!
It's so exciting I know.
Our first house and we still live in it after 20 years, we had built, it's a lot of fun (and work, lol)

Kris

TerraOB83 said:
thanks everyone we'll know monday or tuesday if we got it or not. Im not very good at waiting lol im gonna end up driving dh nuts.

Good luck at trying to relax ALL weekend! I hope you're getting a HUGE kitchen!:D

What is "Ot-S Excited :)"?

"Ot-S Excited :)" is a fun and catchy name for one of our popular kitchen tools - the Ot-S Excited Can Opener. It is designed to make opening cans effortless and mess-free.

How does the Ot-S Excited Can Opener work?

The Ot-S Excited Can Opener features a unique design that allows you to open cans from the side instead of the top. Simply place the opener on the side of the can, rotate the knob, and the opener will cut through the lid without leaving any sharp edges.

Is the Ot-S Excited Can Opener safe to use?

Yes, the Ot-S Excited Can Opener is designed with safety in mind. The blade is hidden within the opener's housing, so there is no risk of accidentally cutting yourself. It is also made with high-quality materials for durability and long-lasting use.

Can the Ot-S Excited Can Opener be used on all types of cans?

Yes, the Ot-S Excited Can Opener is compatible with most standard-sized cans. It can also be used on cans with pull tabs by using the built-in tab opener feature.

Is the Ot-S Excited Can Opener easy to clean?

Absolutely! The Ot-S Excited Can Opener is dishwasher safe, making it effortless to clean. You can also hand wash it with warm, soapy water and a cloth or sponge. Just be sure to dry it thoroughly before storing it away.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcmckay
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Jen1409
  • fruit76loop
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
bbauman07
Replies