• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Have Much Luck in Including a Gift Certificate in Auctions?

In summary, some people print out their GC's and some put them next to the baskets. Putting business cards next to the baskets can increase the chance of someone winning the basket.
jesusluvsu2005
My daughter's school is having a silent auction. Each classroom has a themed basket. Hers is garden stuff. I wanted to include a gift certificate (good only through me) in with the garden item. I am thinking of giving a $10 gift certificate and a catalog along with a garden item. Has anyone had much luck with stuff like this? Thanks!
God bless,
Amanda

I give a GC with each basket I donate, I usually don't donate a big product or alot of items. Usually some gadget stuff and then I do a $25 GC. I have about 1/2 of the people contact me to use the GC but that is the only way I have to get them to contact me and then in turn add them to my customer base and be able to follow up with them for future shows, purchases, etc. Otherwise you are just giving a product away....
Some people I know offer to increase the GC value if they book a show, etc.
Hope that helped. Good luck.

Do you just print out your own GC with your information on it? Does anyone have a sample of what they use?

go to the files section and search for gift certificate. There was an awesome one there that I found but I don't know how to link it here. HTH! :)

Definitely always put a gift certificate in. The larger it is (like $25), the more likely it will actually be used. Sometimes the $10 ones just don't. Also, if there is any way to get the info of the person who wins, THAT is nice since they just forget to call and then feel it's too late.

My concern is being able to pay for the $25 item. We live on a very tight budget and I don't know what month they'll redeem it or what my finances wil be like when they want to redeem it kwim? I'm not really sure what to do on that. How does the gift certificate work? Do we order the item with our discount, how do you all do it? Thanks!
God bless,
Amanda

Do what YOU can afford. People LOVE PC things int he raffles...the last raffle I donated to, the gal told me the PC raffle had the most tickets in it. They had NBA tiockets, baseball tickets, Nordstroms, etc....

She let me put some biz cards next to the basket...had 5 people call me the next day (2 bookings and 3 orders).

1. How do I include a gift certificate in an auction?

To include a gift certificate in an auction, you can either purchase a gift certificate from Pampered Chef or create your own using our online Gift Certificate Creator tool. Once you have the gift certificate, you can include it in the auction as a physical item or as a digital item that can be emailed to the winner.

2. Are there any restrictions on using Pampered Chef gift certificates in auctions?

Yes, there are a few restrictions when using Pampered Chef gift certificates in auctions. The gift certificate cannot be redeemed for cash, it can only be used towards the purchase of Pampered Chef products, and it cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts.

3. Can I use a Pampered Chef gift certificate to bid on items in an auction?

No, you cannot use a Pampered Chef gift certificate to bid on items in an auction. The gift certificate is only valid for purchases on our website or through a Pampered Chef consultant.

4. How do I redeem a Pampered Chef gift certificate that I won in an auction?

If you won a Pampered Chef gift certificate in an auction, you will need to contact the auction organizer or the Pampered Chef consultant who provided the gift certificate. They will be able to assist you with redeeming the gift certificate and placing an order on our website.

5. Can I use a gift certificate for a specific product or only towards a purchase?

Pampered Chef gift certificates can be used towards the purchase of any product on our website. They cannot be restricted to a specific product or used only for a certain purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • PamperedK
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
ChefGwendolyn
Replies
Views
dianevill