• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Free Product Value and Gift Certificates

In summary, the free product value is the total retail price of products received for free when hosting a Pampered Chef cooking show or party. It is calculated based on a percentage of total sales, which may vary depending on current promotions. As a host, you can choose which products to receive for free from a selection of eligible items or use the value towards the purchase of any other Pampered Chef products. A gift certificate is a voucher that can be earned by reaching certain sales goals while hosting a cooking show or party, and can be used towards the purchase of Pampered Chef products. It can also be used for gifts for others, but must be used within a specified time frame and cannot be redeemed for cash.
adnoel
Hi,

Odd-ball question here. Can a host use earned product value to purchase gift certificates? I was approached with this question and neither my director or I know.

Thanks!
Angela

Good question. Have you tried entering it into P3?

No, you can't. Unfortunately. :(

What is the free product value?

The free product value is the total retail price of the products you receive for free when you host a Pampered Chef cooking show or party.

How is the free product value calculated?

The free product value is calculated based on a percentage of the total sales from your cooking show or party. The percentage may vary depending on the current promotion or offer.

Can I choose which products I receive for free?

Yes, as the host of a cooking show or party, you have the option to choose which products you want to receive for free from a selection of eligible items. You may also choose to use your free product value towards the purchase of any other Pampered Chef products.

What is a gift certificate and how do I earn one?

A gift certificate is a voucher that can be used towards the purchase of Pampered Chef products. You can earn a gift certificate by hosting a Pampered Chef cooking show or party and reaching certain sales goals set by your consultant.

Can I use a gift certificate towards my own purchase?

Yes, you can use a gift certificate towards your own purchase, as well as for gifts for others. Gift certificates cannot be redeemed for cash and must be used within a specified time frame.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Lifeat50
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Brenda.the.chef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • kam