• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sorry Another Gift Certificate Question

In summary, you can use multiple gift certificates for one purchase, check the balance of your gift certificate by logging into your account on the website, use a gift certificate for shipping and handling fees, and keep the remaining balance for future purchases or request a new gift certificate. Items purchased with a gift certificate can also be returned or exchanged for a new gift certificate.
Bexs50
ok, what if I don't have the recipient's address? Can I just put the purchaser's address? And does the gift certificate get shipped directly to the person or does it come with the show? Thanks again and sorry for soooo many questions!

Don't worry about asking questions! Its how we learn!

GCs are sent separately from the show, with a catalog and order form.

If you don't have the receipent's address you can contact the purchaser to make sure she didn't want it sent to herself (so she can present the gift). Or just assume she wanted it sent to her so she can present the gift....

Hi there! If you don't have the recipient's address, you can definitely put the purchaser's address instead. As for the gift certificate, it depends on the company or website you are purchasing it from. Some may offer the option to ship it directly to the recipient, while others may require you to print it out or send it digitally. It's always best to check with the company beforehand to make sure you know how the gift certificate will be delivered. And don't worry about asking too many questions - that's what forums are for! Happy gifting!

1. Can I use multiple gift certificates for one purchase?

Yes, you can use multiple gift certificates for one purchase. Simply enter the gift certificate codes during checkout and the total amount will be deducted from your order.

2. How do I check the balance of my gift certificate?

To check the balance of your gift certificate, log into your account on our website and click on the "Gift Certificates" tab. You will see a list of all your gift certificates and their current balances.

3. Can I use a gift certificate towards shipping and handling fees?

Yes, gift certificates can be used towards the total cost of your order, including shipping and handling fees.

4. What happens if I don't use the full amount of my gift certificate?

If you do not use the full amount of your gift certificate, the remaining balance will stay on your account for future purchases. You can also request a new gift certificate for the remaining balance.

5. Can I return items purchased with a gift certificate?

Yes, items purchased with a gift certificate can be returned for a refund or exchanged for a different item. The refund will be issued in the form of a new gift certificate.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Lifeat50
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
ShanaSmith
Replies
Views
Wildfire