• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Gift Certificates (Shipping Question)

In summary, to purchase a Pampered Chef gift certificate, you can visit their website or contact a local consultant. When purchasing online, you can personalize the gift certificate with a message and the recipient's name. You can choose any amount for the gift certificate, starting at $10.00, and it can be used for purchases on the website or through a consultant. Online gift certificates are delivered via email within 24 hours, while physical gift certificates may be available for immediate delivery through a consultant. There are no additional fees for shipping a gift certificate, but there may be a small processing fee when purchasing online.
PamperedPrincess74
I have a customer who wants to order several gift certificates to give away as door prizes at her church's annual meeting. When I went to order them, PP asks for a recipient name and address. Am I not able to just order blank gift cert and include them with the rest of the show order? I need five $30 Gift certificates to be blank and to come with the rest of that customer's order (she is the pastor's wife and is paying for them herself and I guess being reimbursed by the church later, but she did order some other stuff for herself, so she wants it to just come all together.)

Unfortunately, PayPal does not offer the option of ordering blank gift certificates. You will need to provide a recipient name and address for each gift certificate you order. However, if you would like to have the gift certificates included with the rest of your customer's order, you can enter the name and address of the customer who is placing the order with PayPal so that all items will be sent to them in one package.

Hey there! It sounds like your customer wants the gift certificates to be blank and included with the rest of her order. In this case, you can simply enter the customer's name and address as the recipient, and then leave the gift certificate amount and message blank. This will allow you to include the gift certificates with the rest of her order, and she can fill in the recipient's name and address later. I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any further questions.

1. How do I purchase a Pampered Chef gift certificate?

You can purchase a Pampered Chef gift certificate by visiting our website or by contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant.

2. How can I personalize the gift certificate?

When purchasing a gift certificate online, you will have the option to personalize it with a message and the recipient's name. If purchasing through a consultant, they can help you personalize the gift certificate.

3. Can I choose a specific amount for the gift certificate?

Yes, you can choose any amount you would like for the gift certificate, starting at $10.00. The recipient can then use the gift certificate towards any purchase on our website or through a consultant.

4. How long does it take for the gift certificate to be shipped?

If purchasing a gift certificate online, it will be delivered via email within 24 hours. If purchasing through a consultant, they may have physical gift certificates on hand for immediate delivery.

5. Are there any additional fees for shipping a gift certificate?

No, there are no additional fees for shipping a gift certificate. However, if purchasing online, there may be a small processing fee added to the total purchase price.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KaiKendall
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • Lifeat50
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies