• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Realtor Gift Brochures/ Marketing for Realtors

After receiving 100 free postcards from Vistaprint, a consultant designed a gift idea brochure to market Pampered Chef products to realtors. She shared her ideas and asked for any tips or suggestions from others who have tried this type of marketing. She also offered to email the brochure to anyone who was interested.
bsaxman
Silver Member
I'm not sure if anyone has had any success in marketing PC to realtors, but I have been trying this recently. Vistaprint was offering 100 free postcards so I decided to take advantage and design something that I could mail. Well, today I finally sent them out to a few local real estate offices (some who I already have a few contacts in.) I will also be participating in the "Realtor Fest" put on by our local association. I made a gift idea brochure to have on hand and thought that it may be helpful. I thought I'd share it with anyone else who is interested, and also see if anyone else has any words of wisdom, or suggestions for this type of marketing in general, or tips on the brochure! I have TRIED to attach the file, it is a publisher file, but because of the photos it took up too much space and exceeded the attachment size limits on here. If you would like me to email you the file just let me know. Thanks! I appreciate any comments!

:) Brandi

Attachments

• realtorfront.jpg
    realtorfront.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 1,796
  • Realtorback.jpg
    Realtorback.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 1,675
That's GREAT, Brandi!

That's great! What kind of gifts do you offer? What does your brochure look like? I approached a few realtors when I first became a consultant and didn't have any luck so I dropped it, might have to revisit it after seeing your ideas!

pamperedlinda said:
That's great! What kind of gifts do you offer? What does your brochure look like?

I have put together attractive gift packages such as Wine & Cheese Lovers, Margaritas and More, Dress Your Table, Chef's Tools, Grillmaster's Domain... I also offer to giftwrap the items and deliver to their client if it is in the local area. If it is NOT in the local area, extra fees may apply. I will try to email you a copy of the brochure this afternoon sometime and you can take a peek and tell me what you think!

Add me to your list too - [email protected]. I've been thinking that I should at least give something like this a try as we live in a 4-seasons resort area...

TIA and great job!!!

Wow, that's awesome.

Me too please.....

Hey guys! I haven't forgotten about you all I just haven't had much office time. I plan to be in my office mode on Saturday morning and promise to send it your way!

Ok, I have emailed everyone who posted here and everyone who PM'd me (if they sent an email address) a copy of the file. Some email servers do not allow the sending or receiving of large files. I use GMAIL (which I love) and do not have any problems with this... but some of you who use other email servers such as yahoo and sometimes hotmail may not be able to receive a file this large. Thanks!!

Brandi

bsaxman said:
Ok, I have emailed everyone who posted here and everyone who PM'd me (if they sent an email address) a copy of the file. Some email servers do not allow the sending or receiving of large files. I use GMAIL (which I love) and do not have any problems with this... but some of you who use other email servers such as yahoo and sometimes hotmail may not be able to receive a file this large. Thanks!!

Brandi

can someone email it to me or is there anyway to post it in the files so you don't have to keep emailing people?

[email protected]

thanks, I got it. beautiful flyer too!

bsaxman said:
I'm not sure if anyone has had any success in marketing PC to realtors, but I have been trying this recently. Vistaprint was offering 100 free postcards so I decided to take advantage and design something that I could mail. Well, today I finally sent them out to a few local real estate offices (some who I already have a few contacts in.) I will also be participating in the "Realtor Fest" put on by our local association. I made a gift idea brochure to have on hand and thought that it may be helpful. I thought I'd share it with anyone else who is interested, and also see if anyone else has any words of wisdom, or suggestions for this type of marketing in general, or tips on the brochure! I have TRIED to attach the file, it is a publisher file, but because of the photos it took up too much space and exceeded the attachment size limits on here. If you would like me to email you the file just let me know. Thanks! I appreciate any comments!

:) Brandi

Sorry Jolene, I tried but chefsuccess has file upload limits!

Ok...I tried to remove some of the large pictures I had on here, so if this actually uploads correctly, you will be able to see the file (without me emailing it) but it is just missing 6 or so photos. Which you could easily change youreself when you are making yours! Hope this helps!

Attachments

• Realtor Gift Brochure without pictures.pub
    261 KB · Views: 1,011
bsaxman said:
I tried to remove some of the large pictures I had on here, so if this actually uploads correctly, you will be able to see the file (without me emailing it) but it is just missing 6 or so photos. Which you could easily change youreself when you are making yours! Hope this helps!

Nice! Thank you!

So you usually have pics on that back part?

Yeah I had pics of me and my husband in the about us section, and a few other clipart throughout

Is this postcard made from Vista Print? Is this ok to do? I didn't think you could use the PC name with this company? Does anyone know the legality of the postcard listed above in the first post of this thread?

This was really awesome, I just don't want to get in trouble!:) :angel: :eek:

Sandra

Bump --still wondering if anyone knows what you can print on a Vista Print postcard or biz cards...without breaking trademark policies?

What kind of application opens a .pub file? I can't read it.

natural said:
Is this postcard made from Vista Print? Is this ok to do? I didn't think you could use the PC name with this company? Does anyone know the legality of the postcard listed above in the first post of this thread?

Sandra

My understanding is that we can use the name, NOT the logo.

natural said:

Sandra

As long as it is stated that you are Independent Consultant, Director, etc. it is fine. You just can't use the logo or tagline by itself.

I would also like the email. Thanks!

Would you add me to that growing list? [email protected] thank you so much very talented!

Can someone please convert the brochure to a Word format that can be posted....or could someone do it and email me? I don't have Publisher on my computer so I can't view those. My email is [email protected]. Thanks!

Brandi, I was noticing your post was a few months old. Did you get much response from this when you did it?

Brandi, I love the postcard...it is eye-catching and inviting! Any way to attach that or e-mail the template? (is that your house?) I have put your flyer into a word doc. for those that are interested. Would have loved to see all the pictures in the flyer, too. Thank you! ([email protected])

Attachments

• realtor flyer sample.doc
    55 KB · Views: 991
Brandi,

Could you send me a copy of the brochure as well...........I am fairly new to PC and thought approaching realtors with this idea may help my business grow. Thanks for your help. email: [email protected]

Brandi;

Could you also send me a copy of the brochure, I am also fairly new and would love to expand my business contacts.

e-mail is in my signature below.

Thank you

This is a great brochure. As I was reading the post I was thinking of all my neighbors who are realtors & they are always seending me information on their business and referral programs. So now maybe it is my turn to send them things about my business. :) Thanks for the idea!

Shannon

Would you mind emailing me your brochure as well. I am trying to expand my business to the realtors in my area!!! [email protected]
Thanks!!!!

<h2>1. What is a "Realtor Gift Brochure" and how can it help my business?</h2><p>A "Realtor Gift Brochure" is a marketing tool specifically designed for real estate agents. It showcases your products and services as potential gifts for clients, helping you to build relationships and attract new customers in the real estate industry.</p><h2>2. How can I use Pampered Chef to market to realtors?</h2><p>Pampered Chef offers a wide range of high-quality kitchen products, perfect for gifting to clients during the buying or selling process. You can use our products to create personalized gift baskets or offer them as closing gifts, making a lasting impression on realtors and their clients.</p><h2>3. What are some tips for marketing to realtors?</h2><p>One tip is to attend local real estate events and networking opportunities, such as "Realtor Fest," to connect with agents and showcase your products. You can also offer to host a cooking demonstration or provide samples at real estate offices to generate interest and potential sales.</p><h2>4. Can you share some ideas for creating a successful gift brochure?</h2><p>Make sure to include high-quality images of your products, along with descriptions and pricing. Consider including a special offer or discount for realtors, and highlight the benefits of using your products as gifts. You can also add testimonials from satisfied realtors or clients to add credibility to your brochure.</p><h2>5. How do I get started with marketing to realtors?</h2><p>Begin by researching local real estate offices and events in your area. Reach out to agents and offer to provide a gift brochure or host a demonstration. Utilize social media and email marketing to promote your products and services to a wider audience. And don't forget to follow up and build relationships with realtors to keep your business top of mind.</p>

1. What is a "Realtor Gift Brochure" and how can it help my business?

A "Realtor Gift Brochure" is a marketing tool specifically designed for real estate agents. It showcases your products and services as potential gifts for clients, helping you to build relationships and attract new customers in the real estate industry.

2. How can I use Pampered Chef to market to realtors?

Pampered Chef offers a wide range of high-quality kitchen products, perfect for gifting to clients during the buying or selling process. You can use our products to create personalized gift baskets or offer them as closing gifts, making a lasting impression on realtors and their clients.

3. What are some tips for marketing to realtors?

One tip is to attend local real estate events and networking opportunities, such as "Realtor Fest," to connect with agents and showcase your products. You can also offer to host a cooking demonstration or provide samples at real estate offices to generate interest and potential sales.

4. Can you share some ideas for creating a successful gift brochure?

Make sure to include high-quality images of your products, along with descriptions and pricing. Consider including a special offer or discount for realtors, and highlight the benefits of using your products as gifts. You can also add testimonials from satisfied realtors or clients to add credibility to your brochure.

5. How do I get started with marketing to realtors?

Begin by researching local real estate offices and events in your area. Reach out to agents and offer to provide a gift brochure or host a demonstration. Utilize social media and email marketing to promote your products and services to a wider audience. And don't forget to follow up and build relationships with realtors to keep your business top of mind.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MissyPC
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
bunksc
  • pchefjaime
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chanddl