• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Opportunity - Need Suggestions Pls

In summary, becoming a Pampered Chef consultant offers many benefits, such as the opportunity to earn income through product sales and building a team. The cost to join is $109, which includes a starter kit valued at over $450. Prior sales experience is not required, as training and resources are provided. Working part-time is also an option, with many consultants finding success while juggling other responsibilities. New consultants receive ongoing support and guidance, including a mentor and access to training and resources, as well as a strong community of supportive consultants.
stefani2
I have the opportunity to have a mini brochure holder for PC at a local Kids Consignment Store. Any ideas what I could put in it? - We are all out of the Mini Catalogues in Canada. :cry: I would need a brochure with specials, etc., I think (it is a small holder - a catalogue would not fit)

What about some kind of a Booking Coupon or business card.

Any thoughts?

I love this idea. I think I might be able to come up with something that may need a little fixing for CN, but seriously, what a GREAT IDEA!

That's a great idea! You could also include a flyer or postcard with information about your business and services, as well as any upcoming events or promotions. Another option could be to create a mini version of your catalogue specifically for the brochure holder, with a few key products or services highlighted. You could also consider including a QR code that links to your website or social media pages for easy access to more information. Overall, the key is to make sure the materials in the brochure holder are eye-catching and informative, and entice potential customers to learn more about your business.

1. What are the benefits of joining Pampered Chef as a consultant?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you have the opportunity to earn income through product sales and building a team. You also have access to exclusive discounts, training and resources, and the chance to connect with other consultants and customers.

2. How much does it cost to become a Pampered Chef consultant?

The current cost to join Pampered Chef as a consultant is $109. This includes your starter kit, which is valued at over $450 and includes products and business supplies to help you get started.

3. Do I need to have prior sales experience to become a Pampered Chef consultant?

No, prior sales experience is not required to become a Pampered Chef consultant. We provide training and resources to help you learn about our products and business model. However, having strong communication and customer service skills can be beneficial.

4. Can I work part-time as a Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, you can work part-time as a Pampered Chef consultant. Our business model allows for flexibility, so you can choose to work as much or as little as you'd like. Many of our consultants have other jobs or responsibilities and still find success with Pampered Chef.

5. Will I receive support and guidance as a new Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, we provide ongoing support and guidance to our new consultants. You will have a mentor to help you get started and access to training and resources to help you grow your business. We also have a strong community of consultants who are always willing to offer advice and support.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• 902canadiangirl
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
902canadiangirl
  • stefani2
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • Shawnna