• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Ideas for a Perfect PC Gift Basket for My Brother in Law's New Home?

In summary, the conversation is about finding the perfect gift for the speaker's brother-in-law who is moving into a new house. The speaker is considering a PC gift basket but is unsure of what items to include. Suggestions include BBQ tools, spices, kitchen gadgets, micro cookers, rice cooker, knives, and a cookbook. The speaker's husband also recommends a set of knives, a saute pan, and a spatula. Other ideas mentioned are kitchen shears, a pizza stone and rack, hotpads/trivets, a utensil set, a food chopper, and a quick stir pitcher. The group also discusses the brother-in-law's cooking preferences and suggests considering his interests when selecting the gift.
SilverCeladon
My Brother in Law is moving into his new house in a couple of weeks and I've have mentioned that he needs a new PC kitchen! I would like to do a PC gift basket but how should I show it? I'm so not a crafty person but I want it to be cute. I was thinking about a rectangular baker with some gadgets in it? Have any ideas? Thanks so much! I'm hoping to really score a good sale with him!

Batter bowl, scrapers, pizza cutter/stone/rack, Ice cream dipper...does he already have any kitchen products or is he starting from scratch?

Oh, micro cookers, rice cooker, knives, I could go on and on. (Trying to think what a bachelor would use, though.)

Package everything in cellophane and tie off with Twixit (include Twixits inside too!)

Don't forget the Easy Opener!
My husband LOVES "reg." set of knives, and the cutting board. As well as the 8" Saute Pan... He finally let go of his 18th discount store one a few months ago! LOL! And he's very picky about his spatula's. The new one they're bringing to the Chef's Tools would be perfect (that's the next one I hope to replace my husband old spatula with :D )

Maybe the Cooking for Two (or more) cookbook, so he can show his dates his culinary skills ;)

Thanks guys! Keep it coming!

I got my brother the kitchen shears for Christmas and he thought they were so cool!!! And he is HARD to impress!

hmmm it probably depends on what kind of Kitchen stuff he has... but you get him the essentials of what a kitchen needs if you don't mind getting it for him.

Pizza stone & rack, pizza cutter, 2 hotpad/trivets, basic utensil set, Utility Knife w/Sharpening Case, Cutting board, Food Chopper, 8" Saute Pan (heck he could probably buy himself a set of pans from you ;)) ...

What kind of guy is he? Does he like to cook?

Bryan's 2 favs are: Ice Cream Dipper and Quick Stir Pitcher

Related to Need Ideas for a Perfect PC Gift Basket for My Brother in Law's New Home?

1. What are some good theme ideas for a gift basket for men?

There are many great theme ideas for a gift basket for men, some popular options include grilling or BBQ, sports, beer or whiskey, grooming and self-care, and gadgets or tools. You can also tailor the theme to the recipient's interests and hobbies for a more personalized touch.

2. Can I create a custom gift basket for my brother's birthday?

Yes, at Pampered Chef, we offer the option to create a custom gift basket for any occasion. You can choose the specific products and themes you want to include, and we will assemble and wrap it for you. This is a great way to add a personal touch to your gift and make it extra special for your brother.

3. Are there any dietary restrictions I should consider when putting together a gift basket for my father-in-law?

Yes, it's always important to consider dietary restrictions when creating a gift basket. If your father-in-law has any food allergies or follows a specific diet, be sure to avoid including any items that may cause issues. You can also opt for items that cater to his dietary needs, such as gluten-free snacks or sugar-free treats.

4. How can I make a gift basket for men more unique?

To make a gift basket for men more unique, you can think outside the box and include items that are not typically found in gift baskets. This could be a handmade item, a personalized gift, or something that reflects the recipient's personality or interests. You can also add a handwritten note or a small gift card to make it more personal.

5. Can I include non-food items in a gift basket for my husband?

Absolutely, gift baskets don't have to be limited to just food items. Depending on the theme of the gift basket, you can also include non-food items such as kitchen gadgets, grilling tools, self-care products, or even a small piece of clothing or accessory. Just make sure the items are practical and something your husband will appreciate and use.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ShelbyMichalek
  • itsjustCarla
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
BettieC
Replies
Views
raebates