• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Gift Basket Ideas for Mothers of Multiples: $30-$40 Range

In summary, a gift basket for mothers of multiples can include practical items like diapers and bottles, as well as pampering items like scented candles and bath products. There is no specific theme or color scheme, but popular options include a "spa day" or "mommy survival kit" theme. The items can be customized to fit the mother's preferences and dietary restrictions should be considered. The gift basket can also be delivered directly to the mother's doorstep for a convenient and thoughtful surprise.
StacieB
Gold Member
I am putting together a gift basket for a raffle at the Mothers of Multiples (Twins) Convention this summer in Boston. I need suggestions of what I should put in it. I am thinking in the $30-$40 range.

I want to do things that will be useful to mothers!! i have some ideas, but would like more!! Thanks in advance!!:)

The sandwich maker. I think it is 9.00

ALso, the pitchers are really nice to make/mix batches of formula, which I would think would be a necessity for Mothers of Multiples! lol. :)

Pinch Bowls, Prep Bowls, Can stainer, funnels, can opener, twix its, finger guard, cut n seal, my safe cutter, apple wedger, bamboo spoons, flour sugar shaker, stencil set, decorator bottles, creative cutters...

HTH

food chopper, apple corer/slicer....cut n seal...

Hi there! As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I love the idea of putting together a gift basket for Mothers of Multiples. Here are a few suggestions for items that would be useful to them:1. The Quick Cooker: This is the perfect tool for busy moms who need to get dinner on the table quickly. It's a pressure cooker, slow cooker, and so much more all in one.2. The Veggie Spiralizer: This handy gadget can help moms create healthy and fun meals for their little ones. It's also great for making zoodles (zucchini noodles) which are a favorite among kids.3. The Mix N' Chop: This tool is a must-have for any mom who wants to quickly and easily chop up ground meat for meals like tacos or spaghetti.4. The Flexible Cutting Mats: These mats are perfect for prepping meals and can be easily cleaned and stored away when not in use.5. The Mini Serving Spatula: This spatula is great for serving up individual portions of food, which is perfect for moms of multiples who may have picky eaters.I hope these ideas help! Best of luck with your raffle and enjoy the convention in Boston. Happy cooking!

Related to Gift Basket Ideas for Mothers of Multiples: $30-$40 Range

1. What types of items are typically included in a gift basket for mothers of multiples?

A gift basket for mothers of multiples can include a variety of items such as practical items like diapers, wipes, and bottles, as well as pampering items like scented candles, bath products, and face masks. It can also include personalized items like photo frames or hand-painted mugs.

2. Are there any specific themes or color schemes that work well for a gift basket for mothers of multiples?

While there is no specific theme or color scheme that is necessary for a gift basket for mothers of multiples, some popular options include a "spa day" theme with relaxing products, a "mommy survival kit" with essentials like coffee and chocolate, or a neutral color scheme with items that can be used for both mom and her babies.

3. Can I customize the items in the gift basket based on the mother's preferences?

Yes, our gift baskets at Pampered Chef can be fully customized to fit the mother's preferences. You can choose from a variety of products and add a personal touch with a custom note or message. Our consultants are also happy to help you create a personalized gift basket for the mother.

4. Are there any dietary restrictions I should be aware of when choosing items for the gift basket?

It is always a good idea to check with the mother about any dietary restrictions or allergies she may have before choosing items for the gift basket. If you are unsure, it is best to stick to non-perishable items or opt for a gift card so she can choose her own treats.

5. Can I have the gift basket delivered directly to the mother?

Yes, we offer delivery services for our gift baskets. You can have the gift basket delivered directly to the mother's doorstep, making it a convenient and thoughtful surprise. Just make sure to provide her correct address and any special delivery instructions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• thehaleykitchen
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • itsjustCarla
  • General Chat
Replies