• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Help Designing a Tag for a Dance Group Gift Basket?

In summary, "Need Some Creative Help..." is a complimentary service offered by Pampered Chef to assist customers with finding new and creative ways to use their kitchen tools and products. It is accessible through the Pampered Chef website by filling out a form with your request. The service provides personalized tips, recipes, and ideas to help customers get the most out of their products. There is no cost for this service and customers can request assistance for any specific Pampered Chef product.
PCJen
I am donating a gift basket for my daughter's dance group to auction off. I need to have a nice tag to place on the basket that tells what's included inside. Can someone please help with some nice clip art, boarders or a template of a nice tag that I may use? The basket title is Bakers Delight.

Thanks

Can anyone help Please?

I usually go to Google and type in "free clipart cake" or whatever I am looking for... I usually get lots of hits, and then I just scroll through the page and copy and paste the images I like. HTH.

Thanks Jean. I've done lots of searching but just not finding anything I really think would work. So though maybe someone on here would have some nicer ones to share. I'm thinking now I need a more elegant design for a tag. I just have a hard time with things like this because I haven't really done anything like this other than simple flyers.

Thanks again Jean.

for reaching out for help with your gift basket, and congratulations on your daughter's involvement in dance! As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I would be happy to assist you with creating a tag for your Bakers Delight basket. I suggest using a colorful and eye-catching border with a clip art of a chef's hat or a mixing bowl to tie in with the theme. You can also include a list of the items included in the basket, such as baking tools and ingredients, to entice potential bidders. Best of luck with your auction!

What is "Need Some Creative Help..."?

"Need Some Creative Help..." is a service offered by Pampered Chef to assist customers with finding new and creative ways to use their kitchen tools and products. Our team of experts can provide personalized tips, recipes, and ideas to help you get the most out of your Pampered Chef products.

How do I access "Need Some Creative Help..."?

"Need Some Creative Help..." is available to all Pampered Chef customers through our website. Simply click on the "Need Some Creative Help..." tab and fill out the form with your request. Our team will get back to you as soon as possible with personalized suggestions and ideas.

Is there a cost for "Need Some Creative Help..."?

No, "Need Some Creative Help..." is a complimentary service provided by Pampered Chef to our valued customers. We want to ensure that you are fully satisfied with your products and are able to use them to their full potential.

What type of assistance can I expect from "Need Some Creative Help..."?

Our team of experts can provide a variety of assistance, including recipe suggestions, tips and tricks for using specific products, and creative ideas for meal planning and entertaining. We are here to help you make the most out of your Pampered Chef products.

Can I request assistance for a specific Pampered Chef product?

Yes, you can request assistance for any Pampered Chef product through "Need Some Creative Help...". Simply fill out the form with the product name and any specific requests or questions you have, and our team will provide you with personalized suggestions and ideas for using that product.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• nay62
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
nay62
  • ilovpc
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Tracy99
  • chefkacey