• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Ideas for Gift Baskets to Sell at a Booth!

In summary, some gift basket ideas for your upcoming booth include spa, movie night, baking, gardening, tea lover's, game night, coffee lover's, pet lover's, bookworm, and sports fan baskets. Don't forget to personalize them to make them unique and appealing to your customers.
pamperedcheermom
I have a booth coming up on 11/17 and another on 12/1. I need ideas for gift baskets so I can get the products ordered. I'll be taking orders too but wanted to have something for teacher gifts, co-worker gifts, etc. So far, I've come up with coffee mugs w/ a pack of hot chocolate and a mini whipper. I'm having a mental block for some reason and I need other ideas. There are tons more I can do but just can't seem to get it together today. :cry:
Oh, one more was the $1 cookbook with a seasoning in a basket lined with one of the hand towels.
I need to place an order today so I can get everything in and get the sets together so............HURRY AND GIVE ME IDEAS! :eek:

Plenty of the trivets. I think they will sell on their own. Also, mini batter bowls with ingredients, Cheese board with spreaders.

Here are some ideas for gift baskets that you could create for your upcoming booth:1. Spa Basket: Fill a basket with items like bath bombs, body lotion, facial masks, and scented candles for a relaxing spa experience.2. Movie Night Basket: Put together a basket with a DVD, popcorn, candy, and a cozy blanket for a fun movie night at home.3. Baking Basket: Include items like a mixing bowl, measuring cups, and a recipe book for the avid baker in your life.4. Gardening Basket: Fill a basket with gardening tools, seeds, and gloves for the green thumb in your life.5. Tea Lover's Basket: Put together a variety of teas, a tea infuser, and a cute mug for the tea lover in your life.6. Game Night Basket: Include a variety of board games, card games, and snacks for a fun game night with friends and family.7. Coffee Lover's Basket: Fill a basket with different types of coffee, a coffee grinder, and a cute mug for the coffee connoisseur.8. Pet Lover's Basket: Put together a basket with treats, toys, and accessories for the furry friend in your life.9. Bookworm Basket: Include a few books, a bookmark, and a cozy blanket for the avid reader.10. Sports Fan Basket: Fill a basket with merchandise from their favorite sports team, snacks, and tickets to a game.Remember, you can always customize these baskets to fit different themes or preferences. Good luck with your booth!

What types of gift baskets are popular for sale at booths?

Some popular types of gift baskets to sell at booths include kitchen-themed baskets, spa and relaxation baskets, gourmet food baskets, and holiday-themed baskets.

What items should be included in a kitchen-themed gift basket?

A kitchen-themed gift basket could include items such as cooking utensils, oven mitts, dish towels, measuring cups and spoons, and specialty ingredients or spices. You could also include a Pampered Chef product, such as a kitchen gadget or cookbook, to add value to the basket.

Are there any unique or creative gift basket ideas that could stand out at a booth?

Some unique gift basket ideas could include a movie night basket with popcorn, candy, and a DVD, a book lover's basket with a selection of books and cozy items like a blanket or candle, or a gardening basket with tools, seeds, and gloves. Get creative and think about what types of baskets your target audience would be interested in.

What is a good price range for gift baskets at a booth?

The price range for gift baskets at a booth can vary depending on the items included, but typically they can range from $25 to $100. It's important to consider the cost of the items in the basket and make sure you are still making a profit.

Can you offer any tips for creating visually appealing gift baskets?

When creating a gift basket, think about color coordination and using different textures and heights to make the basket visually appealing. You can also add a decorative bow or wrap the basket in cellophane to give it a professional look. Don't overcrowd the basket and make sure everything is visible and easy to access.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• vminaudo
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
chef cathy
Replies
Views
elizabethfox
  • Chef Bobby
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies