• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Can I Include in a $100 Gift Basket?

In summary, there are many different types of gift baskets that can be created for under $100, such as baking baskets, coffee or tea lover baskets, spa baskets, and gourmet food baskets. To make a gift basket look more expensive without breaking the budget, choose a high-quality basket and add decorative elements. Budget-friendly items to include in a gift basket could be homemade treats, small kitchen gadgets, scented candles, bath and body products, and gourmet snacks. Themed gift baskets are also a great option for personalization and can be created for under $100. To ensure staying within the budget, it's helpful to plan out the basket, comparison shop for items, and consider making some items yourself.
slj1229
I am tring to put together a nice gift basket for around $100, any ideas what to put it in? Maybe fill up something with stuff??

Maybe the colander set, and fill up with some simple additons (on sale this month)

Or the fluted stoneware and fill with baking utensils!

I love making gift baskets. So fun!!

I am doing a salad spinner, herb keeper, mix and pour, and salad tongs as one of my gift baskets this year. Hope that helps.

Thank you, I was just worried that if I spent alot on the piece that I am filling up, it won't look like there is alot in it. Does that make sense? I'm really tired my 2 year old twins had me and my 6 mth old up all night!!!!

Sounds like you need a rest and relaxation basket!!

I liked the idea someone had of filling an oven mitt as a Christmas stocking.

In the holiday mini catalog, there is a Batter Bowl, lined with a tea towel and several tools It looks classy;)

Related to What Can I Include in a $100 Gift Basket?

1. What types of gift baskets can I create for under $100?

There are many different types of gift baskets that you can create for under $100. Some popular options include baking baskets, coffee or tea lover baskets, spa baskets, and gourmet food baskets. You can also get creative and customize a basket based on the recipient's interests and hobbies.

2. How can I make a gift basket look more expensive without breaking my budget?

There are a few ways to make a gift basket look more expensive without spending more money. First, choose a high-quality basket or container to hold the items. Second, add decorative elements such as tissue paper, ribbon, or cellophane wrap. Third, include a handwritten note or personalized item to add a special touch.

3. What are some budget-friendly items to include in a gift basket?

There are many budget-friendly items that you can include in a gift basket. Some ideas include homemade treats, small kitchen gadgets, scented candles, bath and body products, and gourmet snacks. You can also look for deals and discounts on items to help you stay within your budget.

4. Can I create a themed gift basket for under $100?

Absolutely! Themed gift baskets are a great way to personalize your gift and make it more meaningful. You can create a themed basket for any occasion, such as a movie night basket, game night basket, or even a self-care basket. Just be creative and stay within your budget when choosing items.

5. How can I ensure my gift basket stays within the $100 budget?

To keep your gift basket within the $100 budget, it's helpful to plan out your basket and make a list of the items you want to include. Then, comparison shop for the items to find the best deals. You can also consider making some items yourself, such as baked goods or homemade beauty products, to save money. Don't forget to keep track of your expenses and adjust your basket if needed to stay within your budget.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• vminaudo
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
chef cathy
  • nay62
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
nay62
Replies