• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unique Mother's Day Gift Baskets - Ideas for Your Booth | May Event Inspiration

You need to print the item number on the gift, ribbon, and tag. For example:Item #1: 8" x 10" PrintItem #2: Ribbon, pinkItem #3: Tag, pinkYou would then put these together like so:8" x 10" Print- Item #1Ribbon- Item #2Tag- Item #3
pamperedtara
Gold Member
I am scheduled to work a booth the first weekend in May. I am considering making up some gift baskets for Mother's Day. Any of you creative people have any ideas??

I didn't think about Mother's Day Gifts

I have two booth set-ups back to back April 19 and then April 26

I have alot of Christmas Gift Sets

Would they work

If so I will post them

Thanks for the idea

:chef:

they would work- if you have signage with a christmas theme re-do them in spring colors and add ribbon or something. :)

I offer gift certificates good only through me and then I also purchase Mother's day cards at the dollar store that I offer a free one with each gift certificate so they have a one stop shopping. I have two fairs the week of Mothers Day, a two day corporate fair on the 7th and 8th of May and one that same weekend on the 10th. This makes it so I don't have to have a lot on hand and easy enough to print more gift certificates as needed.

Here are 8 different ideas

I printed these of pre-made Christmas Postcards

you could print these on any postcards or even on colorful card stock

I have many more ideas from here - they are just very simple flyers
(you could do a search or I can post them tomorrow - I took a very mild sleeping pill about a hour ago and it is kicking in)

Attachments

• Gift Ideas for Open House 001 Postcards - Nov 2007.doc
    25.5 KB · Views: 561
  • Gift Ideas for Open House 002 Postcards - Nov 2007.doc
    27 KB · Views: 410
Teresa,

What kind of Christmas gifts do you have set up already? I have a booth that I am doing tomorrow and am doing a few gift sets up to show for Mother's Day.

Batter Bowl Brownie Mix, Large batter bowl with scrapers, whisk, measure all cup, 2 towls, vanilla, critter cutters. Small square bowl with towl rolled up and one of the small bamboo sets stuck down in the towl. Not for sure what else.

Ashley Smith

Thanks for the help! I am so glad you creative folks allow me to steal your ideas!!:D

Thank you for these fantastically creative ideas. I think I will put some of
these together and see if they will sell all wrapped in celephane in a basket.
Is that how you "showed them". Maybe the HWC items in a white basket
with pink ribbon would be a nice Mother's Day gift. Add in some pink M&M's if
I can find them or pink peppermint taffy and pink Easter grass.

I'm celebrating my Third Anniversary as a PC, this month, and may make up
a few baskets for my Party to sell off some of my extra items.

**Thank you to whoever posted the files below that I took and used at my booths - these are great**

Ashley

I only do actually gifts set-up of the batter bowl cookie mix and 1 or 2 of the postcards

BUt when I am at a booth set up - I will have extra ribbon and little gift tags and then I will put some together in front of a visitor - they also like making their own with the products that I have at the set-up (I guess that is why I always take too much with me).

Here are a few flyer that I give out in my host booklet and to guest around the holidays

**As I was looking to find the one I wanted - I noticed that I updated these for Christmas 2007 so some of these would need to be updated again because of the changes of March 1

I printed the labels on Christmas labels and tied on to the products mention - if someone could use there creative mind and change these for Mother's Day (maybe even add new/different products) that would be GREAT

I love having things at my booth that get peoples attention and have them come over and ask 'What's that?' - when they see a ribbions, tags, etc.

I have a few more that has never been updated since I dowload them

Attachments

• Gifts Giving Ideas 003 Sonia.doc
    35 KB · Views: 280
  • Gifts Giving Ideas 003 CS Nov 2007.doc
    25 KB · Views: 282
  • Gifts Giving Ideas 001 Sonia.doc
    27 KB · Views: 306
  • Gifts Giving Ideas 001 2007.doc
    72.5 KB · Views: 369
  • Gift Ideas for Open House 001 Lables - Nov 2007.doc
    46 KB · Views: 594
I re-did Teresa's gifts flyer with a Mother's Day theme, feel free to use.
Deb;)

Attachments

• Gifts for moms.doc
    165.5 KB · Views: 494
happy0034.gif

Thank you so much DEB

but 1 question - how can I take the background out of your flyer - I will either print on pastel color paper or a paper that has a pretty border (I usually buy my paper at Ollies or Big Lots)

happy0180.gif

2008 Gifts for Mother's DayHere is a file for 2008 Gift's for Mom

I placed the Item #'s to make it easier.

This was done quickly, I tried to be careful, but there might be an error.

Attachments

• 2008_Gifts_for_Mom.doc
    167 KB · Views: 378
Theresa,
Let me get on word and I will write down what you need to or I will just do it for you. Sorry I haven't been on in a few days. Be right back.
Deb

Teresa,
Sorry I put an "h" in your name before.
Okay, I have attached both flyers without the picutre. You click on the picture, there should be a cross-like symbol and then backspace. To put a picture behind text you click on the picture go to format, picture, layout and either behind text or in front of text. Then you should be able to resize the picture and move it or make it washed out etc...
It helps to go to microsoft office online and type in your question. The answers they give are pretty easy to follow. I never knew how to move a picture around in word, pretty cool once you know how.;)
Hopefully this is all clear.
Deb

Attachments

• Gifts for moms-no background.doc
    34.5 KB · Views: 308
  • 2008_Gifts_for_Mom-item number and no picture.doc
    35.5 KB · Views: 320
http://www.clicksmilies.com/s1106/mittelgrosse/medium-smiley-090.gif

Thank You So Much

outletI love the gift ideas! I thought also to maybe at the bottom of the flyer adding, on a budget check out our Outlet for great discounted products!

I am confused (new and have my first fair in two weeks)-- do you purchase products and make these baskets up to sell (cash n carry) or do you make 1 for demonstration purposes.. i know it is a stupid q. do you find your sales increases when you have products on hand vs just taking orders at booths.. my director doesn;t recommend purchasing products for on hand because she says it voids the guarantee. is that true?

When I do set-ups and want to share the gift sets ideas - I will work with what I got, then they can see it, if they like, they place an order

I don't do cash and carry unless I have something that I bought or bought of a guest who ended up not wanting there products.

YES - it does voids the guarantee because there isn't a receipt with PC with there name on it

1. What types of products are typically included in a Mother's Day gift basket?

Our Mother's Day gift baskets usually include a variety of kitchen and cooking-related products such as mixing bowls, measuring cups, cooking utensils, and baking mixes. We also include some pampering items like scented candles, bath products, and chocolates.

2. Can I customize a Mother's Day gift basket for my mom?

Yes, absolutely! We offer the option to customize your gift basket by selecting specific products and packaging them together in a beautiful basket. You can also add a personalized note or message to make it extra special for your mom.

3. Are the products in the gift basket of good quality?

Yes, all of the products included in our gift baskets are from Pampered Chef and are of the highest quality. We take pride in our products and want to ensure that your mom receives the best gifts for Mother's Day.

4. Can I have the Mother's Day gift basket delivered directly to my mom?

Yes, we offer delivery services for our gift baskets. Simply provide us with your mom's address and we will take care of the rest. You can also add a personalized note to the delivery to make it even more special.

5. How far in advance should I order a Mother's Day gift basket?

We recommend placing your order at least a week in advance to ensure timely delivery. However, we also offer expedited shipping options for last-minute orders. Just be sure to check the estimated delivery dates when placing your order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • andrealynne719
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
andrealynne719
  • naekelsey