• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mother's Day in the Trifle Bowl Gifts

In summary, Debbie created a flyer for Mother's Day combo specials. Included were trifle bowls, home spa recipes, and flyering options. There are also other special offers available for mothers.
naekelsey
Gold Member
Has anyone come up with any ideas for Mother's Day yet? I was thinking of some items in the Trifle Bowl....A few ideas for the hubby's to choose from..

Hmmm very cute idea!!! I would use towels as the filler, and maybe throw in a few "essential" tools...scrapers, whisks, etc... and of course a SB...

I would throw in maybe the tomato knife, Twixit clip combo pack, Suds pump, Very cute idea to have at a show......hmmmm gets me thinking of what I can do at my next show!!

I was thinking of a "pampering" bowl.
-artichoke microfiber
-soap/lotion (still available together, right?)
-home spa "recipes"- I was going to laminate typed 3x5 cards
-a few spa ingredients (lemons, salts, etc)

I was going to offer the assembly free when you buy the bowl, towel and soaps plus a small flat fee for the ingredients.

I was thinking of getting pink tissue paper and then filling it with candy...

Different bowlsI would do different types of bowls available for every mom!

Trifle bowls that include:

Moms who love to bake - Flour sugar shaker, decorator bottle set, and the easy read mini measuring cup for only $60.50 and that will include the FREE dishtowels for April's special.

Moms who love to cook - Mix n chop, Bamboo spatula set, bamboo spoon set, and SB for only $60.50 plus you guessed it the April guest special.

Moms who love to bake cookies - Medium scoop, Measure all cup, and an SB plus one of my cookie booklets for only $60.00 plus guest special!

You can pretty much use anything you want.

Debbie :D

I love these!!!! I will try and come up with some more. Any ideas of how to get this out to the men? I live in Military Housing with walking around as an option but was looking for some more opitons.

FlyersDefinitely make up flyers and leave them anywhere and everywhere they will let you.
With big bold print put across the top:

MOTHER'S DAY GIFTS FROM THE PAMPERED CHEF!
Shipped directly to your mother with no hassle! Perfect for all mothers! Fabulous gifts she will love; be the popular son or daughter this Mother's day. Contact me today at XXXXXXXXX There are only 46 days until the big celebration of one of the most important women in your lives!

Something like that.

That sounds awesome. Debbie, I feel like we are IM each other..HE HE I will work on a flyer...I would like to actually put some together so I can have actual pics of the items on the flyer..Guess I will be ordering some more TB.

Could you post your flyer when you get it done. I LOVE this idea, and I'm not very creative! Will you be gift wrapping these for the men? Like in a big cellophane bag and a bow? Now I am excited about this idea. Please please please post flyer. TIA

Okay, someone with a little more time on their hands than I have needs to make up a flyer with Mother's Day combo specials. Who's up to the task?

Anyone?

Anyone?

(Sorry. Ferris Beuller flashback.)

raebates said:
:D :eek: :p ;) :D :eek: :p ;)
That's a favorite! My brother can quote that movie (and The Breakfast Club, and all of the Vacation movies....) LINE BY LINE!!!

Oops...are we showing our age? There's lots of young-un's on here!!

LOL I love that movie and my husband can quote that movie as wel..... I agree wtih Rae can someone please create a flyer for all of us who are not in the creative state of mind. TIA

I was just going to do the trifle bowl, but I love the idea of putting other items in it. What a great idea, good thing I haven't sent my newsletter out I have to add this.

Okay you creative consultants... is anyone working on that flyer cuz I'm just waiting to get my hands on that to send out as an Extra Extra newsletter....

I love this idea!! I wish there was a flyer ready already!!

Bueller??

Bueller??

raebates said:
Okay, someone with a little more time on their hands than I have needs to make up a flyer with Mother's Day combo specials. Who's up to the task?

Anyone?

Anyone?

I LOVE THAT MOVIE!!!!!:D

KellyTheChef said:
:D :eek: :p ;) :D :eek: :p ;)
That's a favorite! My brother can quote that movie (and The Breakfast Club, and all of the Vacation movies....) LINE BY LINE!!!

BUT!!!!!!!!!!!!
Can he make a Mothers Day Flyer??????????/;) ;)

I"m working on the flyer!I will work on something.

Thank you:)

Here is the flyer!!Ok ladies I hope you like it. I am done working on this flyer! Please feel free to change or fix anything you would like to suit your own needs.

Attachments

• Mother's day gifts.doc
    1.2 MB · Views: 617
Debbie that is an AWSOME flyer!! I will be using it for sure. Thanks for your continued efforts at making the rest of us look REALLY good :D

Here's another that goes with the HWC theme:
Healthy Mom - Trifle bowl, Spin on salad recipes collection, Bamboo salad tongs, HWC mini measure-all (total $62) PLUS the free microfiber dishcloths.Edited: I guess the mini measure-all wouldn't work if they're ordering in April!

Thanks, Debbie! It's perfect.

LOVE IT!!! You are a great fast thinker!!

Substitute
julesh said:
Healthy Mom - Trifle bowl, Spin on salad recipes collection, Bamboo salad tongs, HWC mini measure-all (total $62) PLUS the free microfiber dishcloths.

Edited: I guess the mini measure-all wouldn't work if they're ordering in April!

You could substitute for these items:

It's good for you cookbook

or

The Measure, mix and pour, citrus peeler, quikut paring knife and SB

Debbie-you're awesome! I'm such a new consultant that I never even think of packages you can order!! I love it and I'm going to bring it tomorrow to my show and hopefully it'll be a hit! Well, only if I get bookings for April..ha ha!

Thank You Thank You THank YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

The Flyer is TERRIFIC!!! Thank you so much.....:D

Thanks Debbie! Love that idea for Mother's day! Will definitely have to put something about that in my newsletter for April!

julesh said:
Healthy Mom - Trifle bowl, Spin on salad recipes collection, Bamboo salad tongs, HWC mini measure-all (total $62) PLUS the free microfiber dishcloths.

Edited: I guess the mini measure-all wouldn't work if they're ordering in April!

Great idea, but all of those items are available in May. So great for right away in May. I really like that combo! Maybe should be the salad spinner instead of the trifle bowl. I've already had interest in that!

I love Debbie's flyer!!! What do some of you think about having actual pics of what these "Trifle Bowl Baskets" will look like? Maybe each one of us take our 1 trifle bowl, do something with it, then we all submit a picture of it? Any takers? I know men or more visual and it may help them to see what is in the "basket" with words and a picture.

I can do the one with pink paper with lots of chocolate!! ( I will have fun eatting the chocolates afterward)

Say we all do it this weekend and then turn in pics by Monday morning?

No takers???

Debbie, your flyer is great! Thanks so much for all of your creative ideas!

What a great flyer Debbie!!! Thanks!!

Salad spinner
Jules711 said:
Great idea, but all of those items are available in May. So great for right away in May. I really like that combo! Maybe should be the salad spinner instead of the trifle bowl. I've already had interest in that!

Thanks everyone glad you like it.

I just can't imagine paying $50 for a salad spinner! :eek:

The trifle bowl is not only good for trifles but can double as a bowl with a lid that can be stored in the fridge. I can see myself serving punch from it too, salads, cold pasta dishes, fruit, etc....

I am sure you could find some takers, I just really love the trifle bowl!

CAN YOU TELL!!?? :p

Last edited:
flyer???I'm lazy - did anyone make a flyer?????

That flyer is great! Thanks!

1. What are some gift ideas for Mother's Day using a trifle bowl?

Some ideas for Mother's Day gifts in a trifle bowl could include a layered dessert, a homemade spa basket with bath products, or a personalized trifle bowl filled with her favorite treats.

2. Are there any specific items that work well in a trifle bowl for Mother's Day?

Yes, there are many items that work well in a trifle bowl for Mother's Day. Some popular options include fresh fruit, flowers, candles, and even small kitchen gadgets or cooking utensils.

3. Do you have any suggestions for husbands who want to surprise their wives with a trifle bowl gift for Mother's Day?

Husbands can surprise their wives with a trifle bowl gift for Mother's Day by filling the bowl with items that represent their favorite things or creating a theme, such as a "pampering" or "relaxation" theme with bath products and candles.

4. Can a trifle bowl gift be customized for a specific mom's interests or hobbies?

Absolutely! A trifle bowl gift can be customized for a specific mom's interests or hobbies by filling it with items related to her interests, such as craft supplies, gardening tools, or even tickets to a concert or event she's been wanting to attend.

5. How can I make a trifle bowl gift for Mother's Day more special and personal?

To make a trifle bowl gift for Mother's Day more special and personal, you could add a handwritten note or card, include items that hold special memories or inside jokes, or even personalize the trifle bowl itself with a special message or design.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
AFWife34
  • sarahsellcm