• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mother's Day Special: Exclusives Revealed Today!

In summary, the exclusives being revealed for Mother's Day include a limited edition floral stoneware collection, a personalized cutting board, a ceramic knife set, a spring-themed kitchen towel set, and a silicone baking mat set. They can be purchased separately or as a bundle, with a special discount of up to 20% off for the bundle. These exclusives will only be available for a limited time until Mother's Day, and customers have the option to add a personalized message and gift wrapping for an additional fee at checkout.
Kelly8
So on the April guest special flyer for the Mother's Day special, it says that there will be more exclusives to make mother's day even better. We are supposed to find out today! Any ideas? When will we know?

I'm trying not to check CC every 5 min. It prob. will come out late in the afternoon, either with NewsWire or a sep. e-mail. Very curious.

Me, too! I wish they wouldn't have done that. Just tell us everything so we have it in a timely manner. I thought I had all my copies done, but if they come out with another flyer, I will have to make more, etc. Annoying kind of!

Usually updates are done after 10 CST, it's only 9:24 right now!

It is Tuesday.....it'll probably be in the newswire.

It's on CC now.

Just seen the new Mother's Day gift sets!

Hi there! I am also eagerly awaiting the reveal of the Mother's Day exclusives. I'm sure they will be amazing and perfect for spoiling all the special moms in our lives. According to the flyer, we should find out today, so keep an eye out for an email or announcement from our company. I can't wait to see what they have in store for us!

Related to Mother's Day Special: Exclusives Revealed Today!

What are the exclusives being revealed for Mother's Day?

The exclusives being revealed for Mother's Day are a limited edition floral stoneware collection, a personalized cutting board, a ceramic knife set, a spring-themed kitchen towel set, and a silicone baking mat set.

Can I purchase these exclusives separately or as a bundle?

These exclusives can be purchased separately or as a bundle. However, purchasing them as a bundle will save you money compared to buying each item individually.

Is there a special discount or promotion for the Mother's Day exclusives?

Yes, there is a special discount available for the Mother's Day exclusives. Customers can save up to 20% off when they purchase the bundle of all five exclusives.

How long will the Mother's Day exclusives be available?

The Mother's Day exclusives will be available for a limited time only. They will be available for purchase from now until Mother's Day, but availability may vary depending on demand.

Can I add a personalized message or gift wrapping to my Mother's Day exclusives?

Yes, you can add a personalized message and gift wrapping to your Mother's Day exclusives. This option will be available at checkout for an additional fee.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• 3girls
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies